Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grr

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:03 PM
  • 9 Replies
I forgot to temp for the 2nd day in a row. Here I was going to start temping yesterday and didnt, so was going to today and didnt. Good grief, my husband and boss have both told me that the lack of caffeine isnt doing me any good lol
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:23 PM
Yea giving up caffeine isn't an option in my life. I tried for one day a couple of weeks ago and felt like a zombie all day. Not happening
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:56 PM
I'm used to having 4 to 5 24 oz cups of coffee and 3-4 Mt dews a day. I've cut my dew/pop out totally and still have one 24 oz of my coffee . Told my husband I couldn't give up coffee completely lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: Yea giving up caffeine isn't an option in my life. I tried for one day a couple of weeks ago and felt like a zombie all day. Not happening
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:20 PM
Wow 24oz is quite a large coffee! I thought my 16oz was pushing it 😊 Love me some coffee

Quoting want2bmommy86: I'm used to having 4 to 5 24 oz cups of coffee and 3-4 Mt dews a day. I've cut my dew/pop out totally and still have one 24 oz of my coffee . Told my husband I couldn't give up coffee completely lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: Yea giving up caffeine isn't an option in my life. I tried for one day a couple of weeks ago and felt like a zombie all day. Not happening
MeganSB
by Megan on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:23 AM
That's frustrating. I gave up caffeine about 4 months ago, had a few days of being tired. I drink decaf coffee which still has small amounts of caffeine and if I really need a pick me up I will drink a cup of black tea. It's manageable. Every once in a while I will measure half and half, half decaf half caffeine for a cup or two especially if I have a lot to do that day. But I've noticed it messes with my stomach.
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:43 AM

Mobile Photo

It takes me a few hours to drink it, but man love my coffee and can't totally give it up.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Wow 24oz is quite a large coffee! I thought my 16oz was pushing it 😊 Love me some coffee

Quoting want2bmommy86: I'm used to having 4 to 5 24 oz cups of coffee and 3-4 Mt dews a day. I've cut my dew/pop out totally and still have one 24 oz of my coffee . Told my husband I couldn't give up coffee completely lol

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:45 AM
I can't stand the taste of tea. I should try decaf, i mix half coffee and half mocha cappuccino usually

Quoting MeganSB: That's frustrating. I gave up caffeine about 4 months ago, had a few days of being tired. I drink decaf coffee which still has small amounts of caffeine and if I really need a pick me up I will drink a cup of black tea. It's manageable. Every once in a while I will measure half and half, half decaf half caffeine for a cup or two especially if I have a lot to do that day. But I've noticed it messes with my stomach.
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:15 PM

I'm sorry! Temping never worked out well for me! The one month I did it, exactly how suppose to, it claimed I may of had implantation. I kept telling myself I'm sure it is wrong, but when AF showed it still crushed my heart. Worse then any other time! Never tempted again after that!!! So many variables are needed in temping to be accurate that I  truly applaud all the ladies who are successful with it!!!!

That is impressive how much caffeine you cut out!!! AWESOME job!!! I never could drink much caffeine, because gives me anxiety after a certain point. Hang in there! Sending lots of baby dust!!!

MeganSB
by Megan on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:47 PM
The ava tracker does all the work for me!

Quoting Kimipeli:

I'm sorry! Temping never worked out well for me! The one month I did it, exactly how suppose to, it claimed I may of had implantation. I kept telling myself I'm sure it is wrong, but when AF showed it still crushed my heart. Worse then any other time! Never tempted again after that!!! So many variables are needed in temping to be accurate that I  truly applaud all the ladies who are successful with it!!!!

That is impressive how much caffeine you cut out!!! AWESOME job!!! I never could drink much caffeine, because gives me anxiety after a certain point. Hang in there! Sending lots of baby dust!!!

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:58 PM

That's awesome!!!

Quoting MeganSB: The ava tracker does all the work for me!
Quoting Kimipeli:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)