Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shouldn’t I be?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:29 AM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Day 25 of my 29 day cycle .... of I was pregnant i should be getting a bfp by now right?!
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Some don't get a bfp until the day their period would start.
Tanderson2007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:56 AM
Thank you! I knew this lol! I jus needed to be reminded 🙄 I’m such an idiot

Quoting want2bmommy86: Some don't get a bfp until the day their period would start.
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Of course your not. This ttc journey makes us loopy lol or at least it does me. Unless you can pin point the exact day you ovulated, you can ovulate early or late or right on time. It's annoying having to pee on a stick every day, temp and check CM just to figure it out lol and even then you can miss it. Tried for 5 years with my daughter before finally getting a bfp and now trying for our second and I forgot all of it when starting again.

Quoting Tanderson2007: Thank you! I knew this lol! I jus needed to be reminded 🙄 I’m such an idiot

Quoting want2bmommy86: Some don't get a bfp until the day their period would start.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:41 AM
I tested 3 days before af on a frer and got bfn. Tested 3 days later, the day af was due and got a good bfp on a frrr.
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:59 PM

I know of people who have taken a week or so after missed period to get it! Some OB's here refuse to do blood test until you have missed your period by 1 week! Anything is possible! Hang in there!! Sending hugs and lots of sticky baby dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)