Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cd 9....

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:16 PM
  • 12 Replies
Blah. Been feeling kind of crampy today, took an ovulation test just in case, it was negative, barely showed color in the test line.
Remembered to temp this morning lol

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:07 PM

That stinks!! But you still could have missed the surge and the crampy blah feeling is from ovulating or getting ready to! Retest later and then tomorrow again. Either way I would be getting busy with the significant other!!!! lol. Good luck, fingers crossed, sending tons of baby dust!

Quoting want2bmommy86: Blah. Been feeling kind of crampy today, took an ovulation test just in case, it was negative, barely showed color in the test line. Remembered to temp this morning lol

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I am crampy too..cd 10 I know it's pretty O cramps. But sooo tired though can't shake it. My opks should come today so I can start testing.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:51 PM

Good luck hun! 

want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:36 PM
I know what you mean, I need to buy more on Wednesday. I've been tired a lot because of cutting back on caffeine.

Quoting huntersmoma21: I am crampy too..cd 10 I know it's pretty O cramps. But sooo tired though can't shake it. My opks should come today so I can start testing.
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:38 PM
I don't know if it's because I've been drinking a lot of water and cut out pop, that I'm crampy or what.

Quoting Kimipeli:

That stinks!! But you still could have missed the surge and the crampy blah feeling is from ovulating or getting ready to! Retest later and then tomorrow again. Either way I would be getting busy with the significant other!!!! lol. Good luck, fingers crossed, sending tons of baby dust!

Quoting want2bmommy86: Blah. Been feeling kind of crampy today, took an ovulation test just in case, it was negative, barely showed color in the test line.
Remembered to temp this morning lol

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:58 PM
I got wondfos today. The clinical guard ones I was using showed like barely a shadow of a line and the wondfo is much darker! So excited.

Quoting want2bmommy86: I know what you mean, I need to buy more on Wednesday. I've been tired a lot because of cutting back on caffeine.

Quoting huntersmoma21: I am crampy too..cd 10 I know it's pretty O cramps. But sooo tired though can't shake it. My opks should come today so I can start testing.
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:04 PM
I bet, I got clear blue this time. Going to get more equate one's also. If I don't catch the egg this cycle, I'm going to order some wondfos

Quoting huntersmoma21: I got wondfos today. The clinical guard ones I was using showed like barely a shadow of a line and the wondfo is much darker! So excited.

Quoting want2bmommy86: I know what you mean, I need to buy more on Wednesday. I've been tired a lot because of cutting back on caffeine.

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 1:12 AM

Mobile Photo

Crazy difference! Top was even more concentrated bottom was only 2 hour hold.

Quoting want2bmommy86: I bet, I got clear blue this time. Going to get more equate one's also. If I don't catch the egg this cycle, I'm going to order some wondfos

Quoting huntersmoma21: I got wondfos today. The clinical guard ones I was using showed like barely a shadow of a line and the wondfo is much darker! So excited.

want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 9:00 AM
Wow that is quite a difference

Quoting huntersmoma21:

Mobile Photo

Crazy difference! Top was even more concentrated bottom was only 2 hour hold.

Quoting want2bmommy86: I bet, I got clear blue this time. Going to get more equate one's also. If I don't catch the egg this cycle, I'm going to order some wondfos

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)