Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blah. Been feeling kind of crampy today, took an ovulation test just in case, it was negative, barely showed color in the test line.
Remembered to temp this morning lol

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:16 PM
Replies (11-12):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2018 at 1:00 PM

Yes, that is possible too. I know if I drink a lot of water or fluid like water (crystal light etc) I can get crampy! Still get busy with though lol! =) Oh and I added you to the February pee party!!!=)

Quoting want2bmommy86: I don't know if it's because I've been drinking a lot of water and cut out pop, that I'm crampy or what.
Quoting Kimipeli:

That stinks!! But you still could have missed the surge and the crampy blah feeling is from ovulating or getting ready to! Retest later and then tomorrow again. Either way I would be getting busy with the significant other!!!! lol. Good luck, fingers crossed, sending tons of baby dust!

Quoting want2bmommy86: Blah. Been feeling kind of crampy today, took an ovulation test just in case, it was negative, barely showed color in the test line. Remembered to temp this morning lol

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 1:59 PM
Thank you, and yup, made sure we bd'd last night lol

Quoting Kimipeli:

Yes, that is possible too. I know if I drink a lot of water or fluid like water (crystal light etc) I can get crampy! Still get busy with though lol! =) Oh and I added you to the February pee party!!!=)

Quoting want2bmommy86: I don't know if it's because I've been drinking a lot of water and cut out pop, that I'm crampy or what.

Quoting Kimipeli:

That stinks!! But you still could have missed the surge and the crampy blah feeling is from ovulating or getting ready to! Retest later and then tomorrow again. Either way I would be getting busy with the significant other!!!! lol. Good luck, fingers crossed, sending tons of baby dust!

Quoting want2bmommy86: Blah. Been feeling kind of crampy today, took an ovulation test just in case, it was negative, barely showed color in the test line.
Remembered to temp this morning lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)