Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opks Day 2 Update

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2018 at 1:02 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am hoping I am seeing progression!! The easy@home is most definitely darker, and I think the other two are slightly darker as well. So I am hoping I am inching closer to O. Would be amazing to see all three turn positive!! My ovaries are still aching, my boobs have started to ache, and I am bloated and gassy feeling. I am anxious to test tomorrow! 

My last day of SI was yesterday. My cervix has moved super high today and softened and I am producing a lot of creamy CM, but so far no EWCM or open cervix. Praying I O eventually though!! 

So I took the top FRER yesterday, and the second today (5min), along with the easy@home and Accumed cheapies. It is crazy the variation in lines. From what I read the FRER's have a higher sensitivity than the cheapies, so I can't understand why I am getting darker lines on the FRER and not the cheapies. 

Here is another picture of just today's tests. (10min) If you have used any of these brands what are your opinions on them? Did you find them accurate? Do you have pictures of your positives? 

by on Feb. 19, 2018 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 1:52 PM
I had a hard time with the fr opks last month. They all looked pretty dark. I haven't used those other brands I don't think. I feel like every couple of months I change brands. So far I like wondfos best. They gave me a very obvious pos. I matched them with clinical guard brand and they were so much better!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 2:07 PM

Did you ovulate last month when you got the positive FRER? 

Quoting huntersmoma21: I had a hard time with the fr opks last month. They all looked pretty dark. I haven't used those other brands I don't think. I feel like every couple of months I change brands. So far I like wondfos best. They gave me a very obvious pos. I matched them with clinical guard brand and they were so much better!

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 3:29 PM
Yes I did it within a day afterwards

Quoting NoraDun:

Did you ovulate last month when you got the positive FRER? 

Quoting huntersmoma21: I had a hard time with the fr opks last month. They all looked pretty dark. I haven't used those other brands I don't think. I feel like every couple of months I change brands. So far I like wondfos best. They gave me a very obvious pos. I matched them with clinical guard brand and they were so much better!

knicole87
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I discovered the pregmate brand and will never go back. Super easy to identify opk tests and not one evap yet on the hcg test. This is my second cycle using them.

The Walmart brand opk drove me half crazy.

I've never used the easy@home opk, but their hcg always gave me evaps ☹️
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 10:41 PM
Oh good! I just ordered this brand!

Quoting knicole87: I discovered the pregmate brand and will never go back. Super easy to identify opk tests and not one evap yet on the hcg test. This is my second cycle using them.

missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 10:44 PM
That is so confusing! It's crazy how different of a result they gave!
knicole87
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 10:46 PM
I hope they work out as well for you as they have for me. I love them! Gl! 😊

Quoting Acciobooks: Oh good! I just ordered this brand!

Quoting knicole87: I discovered the pregmate brand and will never go back. Super easy to identify opk tests and not one evap yet on the hcg test. This is my second cycle using them.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 10:52 PM

I never heard of them, will have to look them up!

Quoting knicole87: I discovered the pregmate brand and will never go back. Super easy to identify opk tests and not one evap yet on the hcg test. This is my second cycle using them. The Walmart brand opk drove me half crazy. I've never used the easy@home opk, but their hcg always gave me evaps ☹️

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

It is crazy!!! I know I am not Oing yet, but I pray I will soon. Going to start bedding tonight just to be safe! 

Quoting missbritt22: That is so confusing! It's crazy how different of a result they gave!

knicole87
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 10:58 PM
I got mine on Amazon 🙂

Quoting NoraDun:

I never heard of them, will have to look them up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)