Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's test... update in comments

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 12:16 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ok I'm over the wondfos. I see lines, like totally see them but they aren't really getting darker on these tests and it's making me nuts! Here's my opk and hot today. Headed out to get some other kind of tests.
by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 12:34 PM
I'm feeling the same way. I think I see lines on every cheapie test! And yet I keep taking them anyway.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 12:36 PM
I'm still about 3 days at least out from af why is my opk so dark?

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: I'm feeling the same way. I think I see lines on every cheapie test! And yet I keep taking them anyway.
MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 2:46 PM
I read that sometimes your LH will surge before AF. But I know that with my chemical, my OPKs were super, blazing positive and then I got a BFP. It could go either way though so it's hard. :(

Quoting huntersmoma21: I'm still about 3 days at least out from af why is my opk so dark?

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: I'm feeling the same way. I think I see lines on every cheapie test! And yet I keep taking them anyway.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 2:50 PM
I tested that theory of getting a lh surge around AF and they definitely got dark but don't think they were quite positive and they got pretty dark like a day before af was due. I have tested with opks around af each month (instead of using hpts) and they've been dark but not like this. My mind is all over lol trying to convince myself it means nothing.

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: I read that sometimes your LH will surge before AF. But I know that with my chemical, my OPKs were super, blazing positive and then I got a BFP. It could go either way though so it's hard. :(

Quoting huntersmoma21: I'm still about 3 days at least out from af why is my opk so dark?

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Feb. 25, 2018 at 12:06 AM
Did you get another kind of test? I went to the store TWO times today and forgot to grab a test both times!! Ugh
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 1:54 AM
I got some dollar tree ones and frer. Took a dollar tree tonight and am kicking myself for not waiting. I used diluted only 1 1/2 hour hold pee! Ugh looked pretty bfn at 5min mark. Nervous to take the frer in the morning. I did get a 3pk. Tomorrow is still only 11dpo. I feel like I've been testing forever! Last month I didn't get a positive until the day af was due and it wasn't super dark either. Ugh decisions decisions.

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Did you get another kind of test? I went to the store TWO times today and forgot to grab a test both times!! Ugh
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 10:37 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I think the wondfos just have this weird line on them. I've never used them so not sure if these pink/grey lines I see are normal. Frer was bfn today. I'm waiting until af is due to test with a frer again. Until then I'll use my Wondfos. I feel just like last month when I got my bfp and my cervix is high soft closed. 11dpo today cd 26 (which is my normal cycle length) but I'm giving it until at least Tuesday to call it late.
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 12:42 PM

I never bothered with those internet tests. I just went straight to the walmart 88 cent tests. Good luck on Tuesday!

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 1:07 PM
I used them with my last ds and got a nice line at 11dpo no questions asked but since then I've had terrible luck with them. I thought using a dollar tree and frer would help but it didn't. Those .88 tests give me too bad of evaps and get my hopes up often.

Quoting DixonBabies:

I never bothered with those internet tests. I just went straight to the walmart 88 cent tests. Good luck on Tuesday!

xixCandyxix
by Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 3:41 PM
I have never had any issue with dollar tree tests or Walmart 88¢ tests. I've gotten positives before my missed period with both od them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)