Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad batch maybe

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2018 at 6:56 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yes I'm obsessed and I'm sorry for that but maybe I have a bad batch of tests? The wondfos are the Only ones I see lines on. All other brands are bfn. Are these known for evaps? Even though the lines come within 10 mins? I'll wait until Tuesday what I expect af to take another frer. Until then it's .99 store and wondfos. But does anyone else see my line? This is the darkest one I've seen.
by on Feb. 25, 2018 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 7:24 PM

That's super weird looking!!

I've never used wondfos but it looks like the line is in the wrong place? Hopefully not but just looks pretty strange, definitely there though. maybe a bad batch like you said, but still hope you get that bfp!

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 7:50 PM
They look negative to me but good luck
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 7:52 PM
It's so hard to get a good photo of it. Cm eats lines!

Quoting wiccanlove92: They look negative to me but good luck
wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 7:54 PM
Yeah I’m also horrible at spotting faint lines. Might be there I just don’t see anything. Could be too early yet though. Do you know how many dpo you are? I’ve personally never been able to get a bfp earlier than 13 dpo and even then it’s still on the faint side

Quoting huntersmoma21: It's so hard to get a good photo of it. Cm eats lines!

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 7:57 PM
I'm only 11dpo. Last month my bfp wasn't until 14dpo but I was also only using crappy ic's. I had a bfn at 11do really I just have to be patient. I feel good about it being a bfp just so impatient! I hate squinters too.

Quoting wiccanlove92: Yeah I’m also horrible at spotting faint lines. Might be there I just don’t see anything. Could be too early yet though. Do you know how many dpo you are? I’ve personally never been able to get a bfp earlier than 13 dpo and even then it’s still on the faint side

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 8:02 PM
Good luck! The cycle I conceived the baby I’m pregnant with now was really weird and I wasn’t 100% sure which day I ovulated but knew it was earlier than normal. Going by my best guess as to when O day was (which may be wrong) I got my bfp at about 15 dpo but if we’re going by ultrasound measurements it was more like 17 dpo which would mean I had to have ovulated on something like CD 10 or 11

Quoting huntersmoma21: I'm only 11dpo. Last month my bfp wasn't until 14dpo but I was also only using crappy ic's. I had a bfn at 11do really I just have to be patient. I feel good about it being a bfp just so impatient! I hate squinters too.

Quoting wiccanlove92: Yeah I’m also horrible at spotting faint lines. Might be there I just don’t see anything. Could be too early yet though. Do you know how many dpo you are? I’ve personally never been able to get a bfp earlier than 13 dpo and even then it’s still on the faint side

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 8:08 PM
Thanks, I could easily only be 1dpo 0but who knows. I think I've got my crazy testing out of the way lol so maybe only once tomorrow.

Quoting wiccanlove92: Good luck! The cycle I conceived the baby I’m pregnant with now was really weird and I wasn’t 100% sure which day I ovulated but knew it was earlier than normal. Going by my best guess as to when O day was (which may be wrong) I got my bfp at about 15 dpo but if we’re going by ultrasound measurements it was more like 17 dpo which would mean I had to have ovulated on something like CD 10 or 11

Quoting huntersmoma21: I'm only 11dpo. Last month my bfp wasn't until 14dpo but I was also only using crappy ic's. I had a bfn at 11do really I just have to be patient. I feel good about it being a bfp just so impatient! I hate squinters too.

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 8:15 PM
You’re welcome! I’ve realized unless you’re temping it can be really hard to know for sure which day you ovulated.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Thanks, I could easily only be 1dpo 0but who knows. I think I've got my crazy testing out of the way lol so maybe only once tomorrow.

Quoting wiccanlove92: Good luck! The cycle I conceived the baby I’m pregnant with now was really weird and I wasn’t 100% sure which day I ovulated but knew it was earlier than normal. Going by my best guess as to when O day was (which may be wrong) I got my bfp at about 15 dpo but if we’re going by ultrasound measurements it was more like 17 dpo which would mean I had to have ovulated on something like CD 10 or 11

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 8:17 PM
That was suppose to say 10 lol just read it again.

Quoting wiccanlove92: You’re welcome! I’ve realized unless you’re temping it can be really hard to know for sure which day you ovulated.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Thanks, I could easily only be 1dpo 0but who knows. I think I've got my crazy testing out of the way lol so maybe only once tomorrow.

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 8:19 PM
Oops I actually read it as 10 without thinking. 10/11 dpo is still early too since implantation can happen as late as 12 dpo. Hopefully you get your bfp soon

Quoting huntersmoma21: That was suppose to say 10 lol just read it again.

Quoting wiccanlove92: You’re welcome! I’ve realized unless you’re temping it can be really hard to know for sure which day you ovulated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)