Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

I know you can’t be completely sure but does it look like I have O’d!? Ugh I hate using these things. My afternoon today looks lighter than my last few 🤷🏼‍♀️
by on Mar. 5, 2018 at 6:56 PM
Replies (21-21):
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I did last night and of course hubby is working a 16 hour shift so won’t be home til really late.. he better wake me up bahahahaha thank you!!

Quoting knicole87: That's definitely positive! Yay! Go bd! 💃🕺 Lol!

Quoting Acciobooks:

Mobile Photo

I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha finally!

Quoting knicole87: I totally get that, lol!

No problem, glad I could be of some help 😊

Quoting Acciobooks: I’m getting a little tired haha this time of the month leaves me pretty exhausted hahaha I will update Friday. Thank you for all your help!

Quoting knicole87: Extra be never hurts 😁. Lol!

These are the only tests I never had issues with, but everyone is different! Be sure to update us when you find out.

Quoting Acciobooks:

Mobile Photo

I had a few days of cramping before the darker test and had a burning sensation in my nipples cd 15 and cd 16.
I feel like I do after I O. I have been exhausted today and am having some nausea and a few cramps. Will bd tonight to make sure because this was my test today. Can’t wait to see what the doc says Friday

Quoting knicole87: I have had some no where near my fertile time that varied greatly in lightness and darkness (I was trying to test the theory on whether or not an LH strip can tell you if you are pregnant are not, lol). I wish I had kept them because if I didn't know any better I'd have thought I was about to o because the strip would start to get dark, but then the next time it'd be super light. It's just that the LH in our body can go up and down at any time.

I think it would be safe to say you haven't yet and just keep testing.

Does your body ever show any signs of o?

Quoting Acciobooks:

Mobile Photo

So I took this maybe 10 min ago. Maybe it just hasn’t happened yet? Ugh it’s so frustrating.

Quoting knicole87:

Mobile Photo

I don't have my one's from the last cycle, but this is from the cycle before the last one. The one's from this last cycle had gotten even darker. If it's not the exact same shade or darker and a full line, it's not positive.

I always get o pain and the pain always comes a few hours after I get a surge.

Quoting Acciobooks: Pregmate?

Quoting knicole87: None of those are quite positive 😕

I think that is the same brand I use.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)