Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Praying for a sticky bean!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

So I’ve been on and off here but belonged to Cafemom for 8 years.
My hubby and I did get prego with our fifth 8 months ago but lost it shortly after.
Well, today I am 7 days late and got my positive! I’m nervous this won’t stick.
Praying it does!
I hope all my fellow moms are doing good!
How is everyone!? Updates!
by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 1:47 PM
Replies (21-29):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:50 AM

If i could have had 5 girl believe me I would have them right now.. heheheh.. i love kiddos. I just had an ectopic in October but not planning no other.

Quoting cookie860: Yep! We strongly believe the more the merrier and every kiddo has been a blessing! This will though for sure be my last baby!
Quoting tiffluv81:

here you go.. FIngers crossed. Wow just wow.. so awesome..

jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Congrats! I’m due November 10th according to my lmp but I know I ovulated early. Have my first ultrasound next Tuesday. Hope we both have sticky babies!

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 8, 2018 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

crossing fingers for you

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 8, 2018 at 8:57 PM

hey I just HAD a baby, and am already wanting my next. ironically, today my doctor saw me, cleared me, and due to my hernia from thislast baby, she told me "have them as fast as you can because you need surgery and it's not recommended until you're done with kids."

Quoting cookie860: Yep! We strongly believe the more the merrier and every kiddo has been a blessing! This will though for sure be my last baby!
Quoting tiffluv81:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Mar. 8, 2018 at 9:13 PM
Nice!!! You don’t even get big girl!! Where do you hide baby??
How fun :)
How many more??

Quoting kajira:

hey I just HAD a baby, and am already wanting my next. ironically, today my doctor saw me, cleared me, and due to my hernia from thislast baby, she told me "have them as fast as you can because you need surgery and it's not recommended until you're done with kids."

Quoting tiffluv81:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Mar. 8, 2018 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
❤️ I’m sorry :( and I didn’t want to have more yet. But life says otherwise :) 💕

Quoting tiffluv81:

If i could have had 5 girl believe me I would have them right now.. heheheh.. i love kiddos. I just had an ectopic in October but not planning no other.

Quoting tiffluv81:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Mar. 8, 2018 at 9:18 PM
Thank you! Here’s to sticky beans for us!! Lucky my ultra won’t be till April 2nd I have to 8 weeks along before doc sees me

Quoting jessi19:

Congrats! I’m due November 10th according to my lmp but I know I ovulated early. Have my first ultrasound next Tuesday. Hope we both have sticky babies!

jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 9:20 PM

My ob didn’t want to see me till 8 weeks either but I called and told them how stressed I am since I just had 2 miscarriages and she agreed to let me come in at 6 weeks.

Quoting cookie860: Thank you! Here’s to sticky beans for us!! Lucky my ultra won’t be till April 2nd I have to 8 weeks along before doc sees me
Quoting jessi19:

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 3:15 PM
Congrats! Hard to believe that November mamas are already getting their bfp! I’m due in September, csection will likely be right around 9/13.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)