Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I probably didn't even ovulate. If I did I am about 9 dpo, and I tested after only a few hour hold.

But does anyone see what I see?

I have been super moody, but because my cervix feels slightly open I am doubting I O'd. But between my moody, cramping, loss of appetite, sore boobs, and indigestion, I keep thinking...what if? So I tested tonight on a whim. Of course, I see something, but I am sure it is just because I want this so badly! 

We are nearing the end of our TTC journey, and it is hard to let go! So anyway, tell me what you see! Will post some tweaked pics and the originals. 

by on Mar. 7, 2018 at 8:40 PM
Replies (11-16):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 5:42 PM

:( I wish! But unlikely! But I will torture myself by testing again I am sure! 

Quoting hurst0three: It could be the start of something? I never get indents on frer.
Quoting NoraDun: I am pretty sure it was a negative this AM I took a FRER and I can see the test line but I am sure it’s just an indent

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Mar. 8, 2018 at 6:04 PM
I feel I see something too! Fx for you !!!
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 9, 2018 at 1:47 PM
I see something. But weren't you getting positives before? I wonder if you have hcg anyways?
missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 4:34 PM
Did you ever retest???
Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 5:15 PM

I see a line

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I retested negative or at least not darker! For previous poster yes my HCG is higher than some 3-5 mlU which means more likely to get positive lines :(

I am going to take break until may or June when I am going to give femara a try but I honk I am leaving cafemom for good! Just don’t have time like I used to and the ladies I used to be close with have moved on! Think it’s time for me to do so too! Thanks for the support ladies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)