Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 8:59 AM
  • 22 Replies
OB called and told me what I already knew. I'm so sick of this. I just can't take it anymore. Sick of putting myself and my family through this. There is no way it's ever going to happen for me. I'm 40 years old and I have had 10 loses. What is the point of even trying anymore when all you get is disappointment. I envy women who can get all excited and happy about a BFP. All I get is the same crap. I both feel glad I never told dh I was pregnant and feel guilty and alone. Sometimes I just really want to move on and stop obsessing over this. I will never be ok but I just don't know what to do anymore
by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:27 AM
I don’t have any words to help ease your pain, but know that I am so sorry :*(
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:31 AM
I'm so sorry 😟 Nobodies heart deserves that pain.
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:36 AM
I'm so sorry you're going through this 😔
jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:01 PM

I’m so sorry. How did you know you miscarried and how did the dr? I’ve just had 2 miscarriages and I’m currently 5 weeks pregnant. I’m on progesterone suppositories and take a daily low dose aspirin. Are you trying either of these things? I’m really hoping they did the trick and this one will stick

knicole87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:16 PM
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this 😟
newmelly2009
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:24 PM
I'm sorry. Forgive me if I forget, have they tried progesterone twice a day at at least 200mg? Your progesterone must be 20 or above to carry the pregnancy and you have to take it twice a day at least as progesterone doesn't last long in your bloodstream. As we get older this is so common for our hormones to fail us
Swan77
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Yeah I'm on progesterone. I don't think that is my problem though because when I carry longer and mc they check it and ends up having chromosome disorders. Old eggs. Can't do anything about it. Dh refuses to do any treatment

Quoting newmelly2009: I'm sorry. Forgive me if I forget, have they tried progesterone twice a day at at least 200mg? Your progesterone must be 20 or above to carry the pregnancy and you have to take it twice a day at least as progesterone doesn't last long in your bloodstream. As we get older this is so common for our hormones to fail us
newmelly2009
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 2:41 PM
I see. Yes it's hit or miss with our age I guess, what would be a treatment for him?

Quoting Swan77: Yeah I'm on progesterone. I don't think that is my problem though because when I carry longer and mc they check it and ends up having chromosome disorders. Old eggs. Can't do anything about it. Dh refuses to do any treatment

Quoting newmelly2009: I'm sorry. Forgive me if I forget, have they tried progesterone twice a day at at least 200mg? Your progesterone must be 20 or above to carry the pregnancy and you have to take it twice a day at least as progesterone doesn't last long in your bloodstream. As we get older this is so common for our hormones to fail us
Swan77
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 2:56 PM
Anything really...he won't even do clomid. I took it maybe three cycles and didn't get pregnant but got pregnant after (ending in mc)
He doesn't think the clomid will help since we didn't get pregnant in it. He's very stubborn

Quoting newmelly2009: I see. Yes it's hit or miss with our age I guess, what would be a treatment for him?

Quoting Swan77: Yeah I'm on progesterone. I don't think that is my problem though because when I carry longer and mc they check it and ends up having chromosome disorders. Old eggs. Can't do anything about it. Dh refuses to do any treatment

missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 3:22 PM
I'm so sorry momma :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)