Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And... i'm out. CD1 update?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 9:17 AM
  • 10 Replies

I was just going to post that I thought i was out this morning due to another temp drop (still small, but there.) Just went to the bathroom, and AF has showed her face 2 days late. Sigh... on to next month!

So weird- Haven't had a single bit of blood since this morning when i posted this. and this morning it was really light and pinkish more than reddish.. of course, now i'm wondering, could this be implantation bleeding? I know that some people mistake IB for their period, at least i've read that. If my temp goes back up tomorrow and/or still stays above the coverline and i have no more bleeding, i might consider testing again. What would you girls do?

by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:05 AM
I'm sorry
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:09 AM

it's ok. I was kind of feeling out this morning cause of the temp drop. I was feeling really positive yesterday! I even went out and bought a card to announce it to our parents and something to announce to DH, but alas.. That's what i get for counting my chickens before they hatch.

Quoting want2bmommy86: I'm sorry

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:20 AM
Aww man! I was hoping those high temps meant good things.
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Sorry hun. At least you weren't obsessively testing. Hope you get to use your cards next cycle!
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:33 AM

yeah me too! I still haven't had a super obvious drop. i'm only down about .35 and still not below coverline, but red flow has started, although its light. No turkey baby for us. Maybe a christmas baby instead.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Aww man! I was hoping those high temps meant good things.

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:34 AM

LOL, well, i wouldnt say that. I also bought 3 FRER and a CB pack with a regular and a digi last night.. I took 1 FRER,  CB and a CB digi.. all same result of course. I'm kind of thinking i may not track at all this cycle. Not wear my Ava and just go with whatever happens, happens.

Quoting MeganSB: Sorry hun. At least you weren't obsessively testing. Hope you get to use your cards next cycle!

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:38 AM
Cd2 here. I know how you feel! So sorry πŸ˜”
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:40 AM
That's what I said...no tracking and dh is already asking when O day is so he can take his hcg. I'm not obsessing over tracking every symptom though because I've learned that's super pointless since they change every month. I do have 1 month of opks left guess I should use them.

Quoting maybebaby2018:

LOL, well, i wouldnt say that. I also bought 3 FRER and a CB pack with a regular and a digi last night.. I took 1 FRER,  CB and a CB digi.. all same result of course. I'm kind of thinking i may not track at all this cycle. Not wear my Ava and just go with whatever happens, happens.

Quoting MeganSB: Sorry hun. At least you weren't obsessively testing. Hope you get to use your cards next cycle!

missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:42 AM
Oh bummer :( Hopefully this next cycle will be the one! 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:04 PM

no one in either of our families has December, January, or February birthdays, so it would be a good time to ensure baby gets their own day! I really want to be on maternity leave at christmas time, so i pray i do catch the egg this cycle.

Quoting missbritt22: Oh bummer :( Hopefully this next cycle will be the one! 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)