Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was feeling stressed....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:36 PM
  • 18 Replies

had a little brown tint to my discharge today. I’m on progesterone suppositories so I know it could be from that. I picked up some tests just in case to see if my line has gotten darker or light. And this what I got.....

i didn’t even know the control line could be so light and test line so dark. Feeling a lot better and no sign of anymore brown. Was barely visible but still stressed me out!

by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:39 PM
I got worried for a moment that the light line was the test line lol! So happy for you.
jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:41 PM

Thankfully not! Guess my levels are way up there, wish I could just relax. My ultrasound is next Tuesday and once I see baby I’ll be able to calm down a lot

Quoting huntersmoma21: I got worried for a moment that the light line was the test line lol! So happy for you.

missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Now that is a strong test result! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:49 PM

Right! By my lmp I’m only 4 weeks 6 days but by ovulation I think I’m 5 weeks 3 days

Quoting missbritt22: Now that is a strong test result! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Definitely strong result! Congrats ♡
jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:51 PM

Thank you! Feeling a lot less stressed just want it to be next Tuesday for my ultrasound!

Quoting hurst0three: Definitely strong result! Congrats ♡

alexmom529
by Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:52 PM

yay! Congrats. I have my ultrasound tomorrow to find out my due date.

jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:53 PM

Yay how exciting. How far along are you do you think? Be sure to update with a pic

Quoting alexmom529:

alexmom529
by Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:56 PM

I am thinking 8 weeks. I was hoping to be scheduled earlier, but they said they don't until 7 weeks and then of course they were booked last week. They gave me the option of any time during the day and I chose first thing. 

Quoting jessi19:

Yay how exciting. How far along are you do you think? Be sure to update with a pic

Quoting alexmom529:

jessi19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

So exciting. They didn’t want me to come in till 8 weeks but I called and told them how stressed I was and my ob agreed to let me come in at 6. You may even get to see your baby move if your 8 weeks

Quoting alexmom529:

I am thinking 8 weeks. I was hoping to be scheduled earlier, but they said they don't until 7 weeks and then of course they were booked last week. They gave me the option of any time during the day and I chose first thing. 

Quoting jessi19:

Quoting alexmom529:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)