Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hurry up please!??

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 3:38 PM
  • 5 Replies
Why can't my body just ovulate already?? We bd yesterday and this morning now why can't I just release that egg now?? My opks are still barely visible which means o is still a ways off. I'm really starting to hate these things. I think if I don't get pregnant this month, I'm taking April off. I just can't do this anymore. I'm only cd11 but last cycle I o'd on cd13 without even realizing it. Any body else hate waiting for o to happen!?
by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 17, 2018 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate waiting for it all lol
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate the whole thing lol, I'm over here waiting for fertile window now. Forgot to print opks with me to work so I haven't tested again yet and won't be able to until tomorrow as I'm working an 18 hour shift
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 6:02 PM
Yes with ttc its definitely hard to wait for anything!!
Mamaj1120
by Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:30 AM
The whole processes is stressful! I got what I thought was a positive opk so we bd. Then the next day I took a opk and that line came out even darker but we didn’t get a chance to bd so the following night we did.. just hoping I hit my o now I have to wait 2 weeks to find out!! The waiting game is so hard. It’s also the hardest when you have been trying so long and just come to find out that af shows up unexpectedly!
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:56 AM
Mine do that all the time! Makes dh crazy lol but it's not like I know what my body is going to do.

Quoting Mamaj1120: The whole processes is stressful! I got what I thought was a positive opk so we bd. Then the next day I took a opk and that line came out even darker but we didn’t get a chance to bd so the following night we did.. just hoping I hit my o now I have to wait 2 weeks to find out!! The waiting game is so hard. It’s also the hardest when you have been trying so long and just come to find out that af shows up unexpectedly!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)