Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good news? False hope?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 9:23 AM
  • 10 Replies
My hope is low this month but last night I had some pink tinged cm. Very light and haven't seen it since (dh and I even dtd and nothing more) I'm 7dpo today. Got my hope up (which makes me so nervous!) give me your IB stories. In the 8 cycles we've been trying I haven't had spotting this early. Af isn't due for another week. I also had a terrible backache Sunday and yesterday morning which I had before my last bfp. Talk me down or give me more hope!
by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 10:11 AM
Fingers crossed that this is it 😁
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 10:12 AM
Oooo sounds promising! 🤞
missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:14 AM
Def sounds like it could be something!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:32 AM
Oh my goodness that's exciting! I've got my fx for you!
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:43 AM
Fingers crossed!
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 12:38 PM
I wish I just knew already!! Maybe by Friday I could get a bfp if this was really ib

Quoting MeganSB: Oh my goodness that's exciting! I've got my fx for you!
xvb
by Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 1:20 PM

I only had IB with my first and it was watery, pink spots in my underwear. By 7dpo, it's a good sign of IB by now as implantation can happen between 6-12dpo. Best of luck.

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 1:43 PM
That's exciting! Thanks for the info.

Quoting xvb:

I only had IB with my first and it was watery, pink spots in my underwear. By 7dpo, it's a good sign of IB by now as implantation can happen between 6-12dpo. Best of luck.

MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 20, 2018 at 1:46 PM
Same! My temps have been back up so I'm still in! I did test again with another frer and it looked negative so the first one I took was an evap I guess. I'm going to get some Wal-Mart cheapies to help my poas addiction cause I'm out

Quoting huntersmoma21: I wish I just knew already!! Maybe by Friday I could get a bfp if this was really ib

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 1:51 PM
I'm trying to hard to hold out until at least Friday. I have 3 wondfos, 2 frer, and two digis waiting for me!

Quoting MeganSB: Same! My temps have been back up so I'm still in! I did test again with another frer and it looked negative so the first one I took was an evap I guess. I'm going to get some Wal-Mart cheapies to help my poas addiction cause I'm out

Quoting huntersmoma21: I wish I just knew already!! Maybe by Friday I could get a bfp if this was really ib

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)