Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cd1 *edit*

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 12:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
And I'm actually happy. I called the fertility clinic and left a voicemail to let them know I started and what to do from here. From my understanding I'll be starting shots and getting an ultrasound on CD3. I got all my bloodwork done yesterday and DH has his sperm analysis on Monday.

I'm excited but scared at the same time. I don't want to get all happy and excited to be pregnant just for it not to happen. I know it might take a few cycles but dang it hurry up Lol

EDIT
So I go in Thursday morning before work to get blood tests and and ultrasound done. However, I dont know what to expect after that. They never told me how many appts and days i would miss from work and I wish I saved my time better to prepare for all this. Ugh
by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Man my chemical got our cycles off track! Af is due to start in exactly a week.
missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 12:26 PM
So excited for you!!!!
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 1:59 PM
Girl I know. Just way off now. Hopefully you don't start anymore cycles FX ๐Ÿ™

Quoting huntersmoma21: Man my chemical got our cycles off track! Af is due to start in exactly a week.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 2:12 PM
I'm really crossing my fingers! Then again I am every month.

Quoting mz.juice23: Girl I know. Just way off now. Hopefully you don't start anymore cycles FX ๐Ÿ™

Quoting huntersmoma21: Man my chemical got our cycles off track! Af is due to start in exactly a week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)