Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any experience?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:56 AM
  • 9 Replies
Have you heard anything about a sore throat and drainage with implantation? The month of my chemical I had some drainage and a sore throat for a few days starting at 9dpo. Woke up to a sore throat and drainage today at 8dpo. I document my symptoms each month and this isn’t normal for me. Anyone experienced this? I’m stretching here!
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:02 AM
I dont remember but sounds promising! I hope its implantation :)
ShawnsMom31
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:03 AM

I havent had that exactly, but I've gotten sick before since your immune system drops sometimes during that.

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:13 AM
I’ve got some cramping going on today too.

Quoting hurst0three: I dont remember but sounds promising! I hope its implantation :)
Pezzy12
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Could also just be allergies. It’s that time! Have you started testing yet?
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:43 AM
Could be 😊 it’s been so windy here. I haven’t tested yet. Trying to wait it out. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long week though.

Quoting Pezzy12: Could also just be allergies. It’s that time! Have you started testing yet?
missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:01 PM
My mom always got sick right when she got pregnant. It was always her tell tale sign to take a pregnancy test. Happened with all 3 of us. So it definitely could be!
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 4:09 PM
Some women get sick after implantation since immunity is lowered once you're pregnant. I got sick several days before getting a bfp in the past.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 4:18 PM
That’s great to hear!! Thanks

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A: Some women get sick after implantation since immunity is lowered once you're pregnant. I got sick several days before getting a bfp in the past.
MHLittlepie
by Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 12:08 AM

interesting.. I have a sore throat today and am due to test in 4 days! I hope your right.

My temp dropped this morning though :(

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)