Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tested and I knew I shouldn’t have 🤦‍♀️

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:53 PM
  • 40 Replies
Well DH convinced me to take my test this morning before he took off for work. He’s gone until Wednesday morning now and I tried to brush off the BFN while he was home like it was nothing but it really friggen sucked! I’m kinda disappointed cause I was so convinced with my symptoms.
Friday is AF so I’m 4 days early and I took clear blue test. the hardest thing was his disappointment too. I wish IUI was easier....I had my procedure on April 6th so I’d be approx 10 dpo today.
How are all you ladies doing?
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamaj1120
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:57 PM
Same here. Took a test Sunday bfn. Af due on wed or Thursday. Super disappointed. So I know how you feel. I kind of want to test again but I know I’m just going to keep letting myself down
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I’m sorry but it is early! Don’t lose hope. I have the worst Bb pain today and they are super swollen (I’m small chested so this is a noticeable thing) and I have this weird nagging pain in my right hip/pelvic area. Plus my drainage/sore throat... feeling good!and I didn’t test this morning..yay!
NatesMom2011
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:01 PM
I keep telling myself it could change later in the week but it shouldn’t be too early for a clear blue test, after being disappointed last time I’m just sad about it. I feel like I’m out this month and my DH is mad at himself now for taking the excitement away 😟

Quoting Mamaj1120: Same here. Took a test Sunday bfn. Af due on wed or Thursday. Super disappointed. So I know how you feel. I kind of want to test again but I know I’m just going to keep letting myself down
NatesMom2011
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:04 PM
I keep telling myself it’s early too but I can’t deny that it didn’t work last time 😟
TTC is so exhausting and emotionally draining more than I ever thought. I was throwing up yesterday and the day before so I was convinced, sucker puched back into reality lol
It’s so hard not to test it’s addictive!!
But your symptoms are promising 😁

Quoting huntersmoma21: I�m sorry but it is early! Don�t lose hope. I have the worst Bb pain today and they are super swollen (I�m small chested so this is a noticeable thing) and I have this weird nagging pain in my right hip/pelvic area. Plus my drainage/sore throat... feeling good!and I didn�t test this morning..yay!
newmelly2009
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:07 PM
It is still early, also I hate clear blue and ept tests! I was preg this cycle and my blue dye was negative and my frers were positive
NatesMom2011
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:09 PM
Oh really? Maybe I will have to try with a FRER that’s the one I usually get but they didn’t have any at the store we went too. I know it’s early but it’s sooooo disappointing!

Quoting newmelly2009: It is still early, also I hate clear blue and ept tests! I was preg this cycle and my blue dye was negative and my frers were positive
newmelly2009
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:11 PM
I know! I'm always testing at 9dpo and if it's negative I'm like I'm out! Sometimes you need a few more days and a good test

Quoting NatesMom2011: Oh really? Maybe I will have to try with a FRER that’s the one I usually get but they didn’t have any at the store we went too. I know it’s early but it’s sooooo disappointing!

Quoting newmelly2009: It is still early, also I hate clear blue and ept tests! I was preg this cycle and my blue dye was negative and my frers were positive
NatesMom2011
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:12 PM
Well I will wait a couple days and pick up a FRER and see if that helps, I wonder why ClearBlue is so weird haha AF is due Friday so I’ll know by then I guess.

Quoting newmelly2009: I know! I'm always testing at 9dpo and if it's negative I'm like I'm out! Sometimes you need a few more days and a good test

Quoting NatesMom2011: Oh really? Maybe I will have to try with a FRER that’s the one I usually get but they didn’t have any at the store we went too. I know it’s early but it’s sooooo disappointing!

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:16 PM
My symptoms are mimicking my bfp month symptoms but I know too well not to trust symptoms lol.

Quoting NatesMom2011: I keep telling myself it’s early too but I can’t deny that it didn’t work last time 😟
TTC is so exhausting and emotionally draining more than I ever thought. I was throwing up yesterday and the day before so I was convinced, sucker puched back into reality lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: I�m sorry but it is early! Don�t lose hope. I have the worst Bb pain today and they are super swollen (I�m small chested so this is a noticeable thing) and I have this weird nagging pain in my right hip/pelvic area. Plus my drainage/sore throat... feeling good!and I didn�t test this morning..yay!
NatesMom2011
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:26 PM
Symptoms are the worst lol is it pms is it AF coming or is it pregnancy. Sends me on a roller coaster I mean ive been overly emotional, slight boob aches here and there over the last couple days, and then the throwing up yesterday and the day before. Only once and in the morning so I was convinced so was DH. My birthdays even the week the baby would be due if we conceived this time.
My finger are crossed 🤞 hoping it’s your month girl!!!

Quoting huntersmoma21: My symptoms are mimicking my bfp month symptoms but I know too well not to trust symptoms lol.

Quoting NatesMom2011: I keep telling myself it’s early too but I can’t deny that it didn’t work last time 😟

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)