Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did something bad..

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2018 at 7:13 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hubby said $100 in fertility costs this month and that's it. I bought 3 months worth of ova boost AND 12
Packs of frers from Walmart.com ova boost was $90 and the tests were $166 he's literally going to kill me. I will
Find a way to cut back on items this month πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

by on Apr. 20, 2018 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel like that would be something I'd do! Lol
missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:28 PM
Omg!! What in the world are all those fr needed for??! You don’t like wondfos lol
newmelly2009
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 12:29 AM
LOL I'm an addict I guess. No the internet cheapies are not reliable, for me i never get a line until after my missed af.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Omg!! What in the world are all those fr needed for??! You don’t like wondfos lol
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 12:41 AM
You saw my lines on the ic and they are soooo weak! Especially compared to my frer. Do you think I can get a pos. Cb digital tomorrow morning?

Quoting newmelly2009: LOL I'm an addict I guess. No the internet cheapies are not reliable, for me i never get a line until after my missed af.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Omg!! What in the world are all those fr needed for??! You don’t like wondfos lol
newmelly2009
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 12:44 AM
You know what I'm not doubting that at all, mine showed up on an early clear blue digi 4 days before my hcg was only 5...they come in two packs too! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting huntersmoma21: You saw my lines on the ic and they are soooo weak! Especially compared to my frer. Do you think I can get a pos. Cb digital tomorrow morning?

Quoting newmelly2009: LOL I'm an addict I guess. No the internet cheapies are not reliable, for me i never get a line until after my missed af.

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:23 AM

Omg lol, but seriously at least you aren't paying thousands!! I know it adds up so badly though :(.

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 9:09 AM
I’m trying it this morning! I have two so why not.

Quoting newmelly2009: You know what I'm not doubting that at all, mine showed up on an early clear blue digi 4 days before my hcg was only 5...they come in two packs too! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting huntersmoma21: You saw my lines on the ic and they are soooo weak! Especially compared to my frer. Do you think I can get a pos. Cb digital tomorrow morning?

newmelly2009
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Right. That's what I told my husband πŸ˜‚

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Omg lol, but seriously at least you aren't paying thousands!! I know it adds up so badly though :(.

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 12:32 PM
Absolutely!! The stories I hear sometimes I’m just like omg why is it so expensive!! I wish that all treatments were covered by insurance including opks lol

Quoting newmelly2009: Right. That's what I told my husband πŸ˜‚

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)