Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supportive partners?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:23 PM
  • 16 Replies
Do you ladies find your partners supportive when it comes to the whole trying to conceive thing? My husband is very supportive but I don’t think he understands a lot of what I’m fully going through.
by on Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband is supportive but they dont truly comprehend what it takes from the womans side as we dont know what it takes from a man's side. I could argue all day about why women have it harder than men but at the end of the day we're all trying our best to get that egg!
devD92
by Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:56 PM
Yeah I guess that’s true! The end goal is the same for both med and women!

Quoting hurst0three: My husband is supportive but they dont truly comprehend what it takes from the womans side as we dont know what it takes from a man's side. I could argue all day about why women have it harder than men but at the end of the day we're all trying our best to get that egg!
missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Definitely! I think he was more into it than I was, lol! I would try to get up after and he would tell me to lay there a little longer, lol! Of course now I think he's wondering what he got himself into since I've been so sick for the past 7 weeks :( I feel useless!!!!
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
He’s so supportive. Asks s million questions about the whys. Gets me to do my opks and track my cycle when I don’t feel like it anymore. Even quit his testosterone for this.
devD92
by Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 9:45 PM
Oh wow that’s great ladies!!
Mamaj1120
by Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 9:49 PM
Quit testosterone? I thought taking that helped get pregnant?

Quoting huntersmoma21: He’s so supportive. Asks s million questions about the whys. Gets me to do my opks and track my cycle when I don’t feel like it anymore. Even quit his testosterone for this.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 10:22 PM
Taking it for long intervals stops The production of sperm. The two times we’ve gotten pregnant in the last nine months, one month he got a triple dose of hCG and skipped his testosterone for the month, and the second time we got a positive he had been off of his Injections six weeks and was doing the hCG ejection as well. His business if now producing on his own so hopefully our next cycle will result in another bfp and we can figure out if maybe the problem is me now

Quoting Mamaj1120: Quit testosterone? I thought taking that helped get pregnant?

Quoting huntersmoma21: He’s so supportive. Asks s million questions about the whys. Gets me to do my opks and track my cycle when I don’t feel like it anymore. Even quit his testosterone for this.
Mamaj1120
by Member on Apr. 26, 2018 at 8:12 AM
Oh! Didn’t know that! My hubby just started taking a testosterone supplement to help sperm production so I was confused! Lol good luck to you! I’m having a feeling there might be something wrong with me on my end also! We have been trying for a little over a year but I haven’t gotten pregnant once.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Taking it for long intervals stops The production of sperm. The two times we’ve gotten pregnant in the last nine months, one month he got a triple dose of hCG and skipped his testosterone for the month, and the second time we got a positive he had been off of his Injections six weeks and was doing the hCG ejection as well. His business if now producing on his own so hopefully our next cycle will result in another bfp and we can figure out if maybe the problem is me now

Quoting Mamaj1120: Quit testosterone? I thought taking that helped get pregnant?

Mamasouth
by Member on Apr. 26, 2018 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I think I’m more excited and determined. I think he will finally get that excitement once we get a BFP.
devD92
by Member on Apr. 26, 2018 at 8:12 PM

Yeah I feel like my husband will be the same way! If we ever get there lol! 

Quoting Mamasouth: I think I’m more excited and determined. I think he will finally get that excitement once we get a BFP.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)