Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Tubes tied right after having baby??

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 4:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
Has anyone got their tubes tied right after giving birth? Having my 3rd at end of July and found out today its a girl! This makes 2 boys and 1 girl so I can QUIT now. Need advise tho! Thanks!
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ashiena1985
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 4:56 PM
My friend is pregnant with her 7th (only had 3 full pgs th .. 1 single, a double, then a triple, in that order!!) Since the dad is a deadbeat and leaving her alone with the kids, she doens't want, nor need anymore kids, and is getting ht eprocedute done as well. Basically, while you're all "open" they go in and perform the task. You're going to be out of commission a bit longer than the typical birth though .. so keep that in mind. That's from her, who got it from her sister who had it done. Hope it helps.

mom630
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 10:55 PM
How long is the recovery??
Prettymommie636
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:41 PM
I am on number 5. I don't want any more. I have 3 boys and 1 girl.. I just got this site from another forum. www.essure.com, this is a less painful and it only takes like 35 mins for the procedure and you will be up and back to your life the next day. I am going to see if I can get this done after my delivery this time. It is an in office procedure.
pregnancy calendar
Jaileah Andgress or Javion Michal
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)