Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I don't remember these

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
Wow, so i'm 5 weeks pregnant, I know not every huh.... anyways. I don't remember these mood swings until my 2nd or 3rd tri last time! man I'm cranky! and my hormones are raging today because I'm so sensitive and get all teary eyed at everything! BUT I don't remember them this early, does that mean I'll be more emotional or cranky throughout this time?
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bren07
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 2:31 PM
idk...when i was preggers my moods stabalized cuz im bi-polar and might have a hormonal imbalance (finding out soon) so when i was preggers i was pretty calm and not that moody, i got sad and cried easy but i still do that..lol...
eng015
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 2:35 PM
I was weird backwards when I was pregnant. I was calm, and never had mood swings. I was pretty normal, but less emotional. Pregnancy really did me well lol.
KeithsMommie907
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 2:35 PM
i know how you feel.....im bi-polar also and being preggo actually helped  lol
Quoting Bren07:

idk...when i was preggers my moods stabalized cuz im bi-polar and might have a hormonal imbalance (finding out soon) so when i was preggers i was pretty calm and not that moody, i got sad and cried easy but i still do that..lol...
Bren07
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM
yeah, hubby and i wanted to start TTC baby 2 this month but since i just started some new meds last month my doc wants us to wait a few more months cuz he has to take me off and on to something baby safe till i do get preggers since wut im on isnt good if i got preggers...so w r gonna wait till june (when our son turns one)...
Quoting KeithsMommie907:

i know how you feel.....im bi-polar also and being preggo actually helped  lol
Quoting Bren07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN