Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

good postions to try while trying to concieve

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 4:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hey ladies, I have a question for you all... haha tonight me and the man are going to be trying again :) do any of you know any good postions to try to make the little spermies GO BABY GOOOOO! ? I don't know if postions even matter when concieving but just wondering what worked for other women... I know this is kind of a vague post but whatever helped you guys let me know and I will do it.  Tonight is goingt o be FUN! lol not just cause i get to have sex either!

by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sydneysmommy1st
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 4:59 PM
well i know any position where he is further inside is better bc the little one's dont have as far to go lol so i know its boring but i have heard missonary is the best bc u stay laying down and he can go the furthest in and ur also supposed to stay in bed for about 15-20 minutes with ur bottom up a little if poss use pillows or something it gives u a little better of a chance and gives them more time to swim lol sorry if this was tmi but u did ask hahaha
hoping in huntington
LilMama814
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 5:16 PM
no no i totally appreciate you being totaly graphic and getting the point across this whole baby making thing isn't as pretty sounding lol so say it how it is ya know... LOL
thanks so much we will try this tonight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)