Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Blood Test

Posted by on May. 22, 2008 at 3:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
I went in yesterday for a blood test since AF is a week late and HPTs kept saying neg.  The blood test came back negative.  Its nice to have an answer, but I am of course bummed.  The nurse seemed happy to tell me it was negative, but I may just be sensitive.  Anyway, they said they would help me get AF jump started since she is happy to hideout and just make me feel like crap.  Good luck to those still waiting to hear.

ConveyancingConveyancingConveyancingConveyancingConveyancingConveyancingConveyancingConveyancingConveyancing

Suzanne

Wife to Jon (1-16-99)

Mom to Jack (12-5-05)

by on May. 22, 2008 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
purvislets
by on May. 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your negative!  It may be helpful for you to track your ovulations (bbt's or opk's) so that you'll see whether or not you are ovulating.  My body has a problem doing that so I'm starting Clomid on my next cycle.  I'm currently taking provera to start af.

Good luck!

TTC Status: Currently taking Provera to jump start AF.

daralynn
by on May. 22, 2008 at 4:56 PM
Dont feel bad the same thing is happening to me. I am 11 days late as of today, I had a blood test 8 days ago, negative, tested BFN yesterday. The nurse at the docs said sometimes its not unusual to skip a period so who knows?? They didnt offer me anything to bring on AF, I figure if no AF in 2 wks I will test again..we are still BD every other day so who knows??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)