Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Really worried, disappearing symptoms? PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM
  • 1 Replies
Okay so I found out June 19th that I'm pg. It was a huge shock but we're thrilled. I've been so happy. When I tested my line was SUPER faint, I mean barely there. So I called my doctor and we had my hcg levels tested three times in six days. They were 79, 140 and 320. They seem great so far...

The reason I'm worried is because the week before I found out I was pg I was so sick (with my son I was on three meds at one point for severe m/s and was on zofran until he was born). Two days after I found out I was extremely sick then suddenly woke up feeling fine. Then a couple days later my boobs started hurting and they only hurt for two days then stopped. I'm still nursing my son to sleep for naps and bedtime so I wasn't sure if that would make a difference.

So I'm worried if it's normal for symptoms to disappear after only a few days of having them. I'm so scared I'll go on July 7th for my u/s and find out I lost the baby :'( I have some random cramping in my pelvis which my doc said is normal and some back pain but that's about it. Last time I had "the works" which worries me but what worries me the most is symptoms coming for only a few days then disappearing. Did this happen to anyone else?? What was the outcome?? I'm so nervous I was NEVER this scared with my son...I think it's just cause this time I was caught off guard!
by on Jun. 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
emilyjan
by on Jun. 28, 2008 at 11:01 PM
I don't want to freak you out, but I was about10 weeks pregnant, and started losing all my symptoms...  I wasn't naseous anymore, and my breasts were no longer tender, and then I started losing weight.  At 12 weeks, I found out the baby had stopped growing at 8 1/2 weeks.  I had a bad feeling the whole last couple weeks though.  It was just intuition...  this was my 2nd miscarriage.  I knew for sure when I had spotting.
But, I don't think you should worry until your u/s.  Worrying won't do any good!  Just try to relax and see what happens, although I'm sure that's tough.  Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN