Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

First Morning Urine (vent)

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 3:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

Someone please tell me how am I supposed to get the FMU (you know the one that's not diluted) when I have to pee five times a night.  It's so frustrating!!!!! I've had one positive with the fmu and negatives with others.  But yet still no sign of AF.  I'm so mad right now!!

by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
gav-n-tys-mommy
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 3:29 PM

I know! Thats confusing!  I think I would use the urine from the first time I had to go in the night. Hope it helps and good luck! Let us know :)

StaceysMom4706
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 3:31 PM

i have heard that if u go 2 hours without drinking anything, then that urine is as concentrated as your FMU... sooo... unless u get up and drink something when u get up to pee... any of those during the night or first thing in the morning would be good.

Alexandria

Bren07
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 3:38 PM

i have heard and read the same thing...even if it's during the middle of the day and u can go 2hrs without peeing and drinking, ur pee will be just about as consentrated as if u went all night...

Quoting StaceysMom4706:

i have heard that if u go 2 hours without drinking anything, then that urine is as concentrated as your FMU... sooo... unless u get up and drink something when u get up to pee... any of those during the night or first thing in the morning would be good.

bxbsmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Thank you two for this. I think I'm going to wait until later this evening to try again.

Quoting Bren07:

i have heard and read the same thing...even if it's during the middle of the day and u can go 2hrs without peeing and drinking, ur pee will be just about as consentrated as if u went all night...

Quoting StaceysMom4706:

connor12907
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 7:27 PM

According to my OB you are supposed to use urine after 3 hrs of consecutive sleep.

TickerShack.com Ticker
bxbsmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 7:33 PM

Ok, I'm going to try this next...thanks!

Quoting connor12907:

According to my OB you are supposed to use urine after 3 hrs of consecutive sleep.

mommy2alissa
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 7:35 PM

i was thinking that same thing! i had to get up to pee 4 times last night, how the hell am i suposto use FMU if i cant stop going? lol. Im going to try and not pee between 10pm and 2am and see what happens from there

Good luck!

connor12907
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 10:01 PM

You're welcome! Let us know how it turns out!

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Ok, I'm going to try this next...thanks!

Quoting connor12907:

TickerShack.com Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN