Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Still no positive

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well here i am on CD9 still no positive opk, the line keeps getting a little bit darker but not a definite positive yet.  Fertility friend says I o on CD13 so I still got four more days till then.  And then stupid me went and saw my one week old great nephew today and held him and fed him and now I have baby fever even worse!! 

by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bren07
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:42 PM

u still have time..dont stress it..ovulation usually occurs 10-14days after ur period (cycle day 1)...good luck..idk if u saw my post yesterday, but u might wanna go find it. it's tips for u TTC mommies!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/boards/read/7349831/for_ladies_ttc_pregnant_mommies_can_add_input_though_srry_for_the_typos

ladyofthelake
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Mine was positive on CD9, for some unknown reason, but they were positive every noon and negative every 7 pm test. Ihad some bleeding on CD16 and CD17, then it stopped. I think I got a bad batch becaue they were positive almost everyday for a week. I dont think im going to use them next month.

Danielle

mzizsmith
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:56 AM

I HAVE A 32 DAY CYCLE AND DIDNT GET A POSITIVE UNTIL CD17..ITS OK U STILL HAVE TIME KEEP TRACK OF YOUR CM ITS THE BEST WAY TO TELL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN