Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I need some help before i pull out my hair

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hey girls. Im new to this site and don't know all the termanology yet so bare with me lol. My husband and I have been married since Oct 08. We have been TTC since November. I know we just started and it could be a long process. Here is some background with me. When i was a  teenager I used to have my period all the time. And I dont mean once a month i mean months at a time. Well that went on for years until my late teens early twenties. Im 28 now and for the past oh 5 to 8 years I rarely get my period. Spotting occasionally. I go through like 20 tampons a year and that might be pushing it. So in Novermber I went to the gyno she put me on projesterone to make me get my period and on the 5th day of my period she gave me chlomid and then on the 7 to 14th day is when we are supose to "BABY DANCE" . Ive done this 3 cycles now and still nothing. I know it can take some time but is there anything I can do to help? Ive read on here take chlomis on the first day of your cycle? I even read use egg whites? And tempurature????? I have never heard that before. So please help if you have any suggestions im so new to all this and im ready to pull my hair out. Thanks girls.

by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ann7227
by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I would use ovulation kits. Also they say to worry if it's been over a year and still nothing. I am on my third month. My last child took 8 months. So just be patient . It will happen.  Good luck !!!

ashleykilleen
by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Well the "egg white" term means that when you have cervical mucus that looks like egg whites normaly means your ovulating. And if you take your temp ever day the day that it spikes is the day you ovulate,none of these things are full proof they are just ways get an idea of when you "O".

good luck momma!!

if you need any more help feel free to message me!

-ash

ttcpreview image

shell1m
by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 11:33 PM

They have an ovulation kit at Walmart that lets you test everyday of the month.  There's like 20 tests in there.  Good luck sweetie!! :)

Naurine
by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Let me clarify lol someone was talking about using egg whites as a lubricant? Thanks I need al lthe luck I can get ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)