• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so confused, and dont know what to think?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:17 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok, so the hubby and I were on vacation July 8th - 18th.  In this time, we had unprotected sex.  Which is fine, we didnt care.  But I'm wondering now if I'm pregnant??  The suspense is killing me!  The week of the 10th - 17th is my ovulation, and we were doing it 1-3 times a day!  Now, my period is not due till the first week of august.  I've been cramping for the last 2 weeks, and my nipples are sensitive.  Is there a possibility?  I'm 29, he's 30 and we already have a 7 yr old, and are wanting another child.  I'm really hoping I am, but its been so long since I've been pregnant I cant remember!  Plus I took a test but it came back negative.  I thik its to early to tell.  Has anyone had period symtoms but found out they were pregnant?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:54 PM

i'm sure a lot of people have, as pregnancy symptoms can mimic af symptoms

87.gif194.gif164.gif gospermiego.gif79.gifpractice.gif         

nic1623
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I sure hope so! We were trying for a long time, and then gave up, figuring if we dont try so hard, then it will happen.  So When we did the deed on vacation, without even thinking, I'm TRULY hoping I am!

I'm so happy I cam across this website today!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)