Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to ttc

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
hello. i am joining this group to chat with some other women who are ttc. actually i am just wanting support and advice related to family planning. my husband and i have just decided to have a 2nd child but we haven't decided when. i also don't want to take it for granted that we'll be able to conceive as fast as we want. but we were lucky with our first--our son is the result of an unplanned pregnancy! for now i guess our plan is to just not be as careful preventing pregnancy and maybe start trying to conceive in a few months. our son is 22 months old.
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BabyStrawberry
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Good Luck honey!! This is My 2nd Month TTC!!! Baby dust to ya!! I hope we both get the BFP SOoN!

BabyStrawberry
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM

****WELCOME****

RoseFunk
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Hey Stefanie!

I just read your post and marvelled at how parallel our lives are. My husband & I are planning to try for a second baby in a month or so and our son is  22 months as well. He was also a wonderful surprise. He was conceived as a result of changing oral birth control prescription so I'm having a tendancy to believe we'll conceive just as easily this next time.

When I was 12 weeks pregnant with my son, I developed a torted ovary and had to go through emergency surgery to have it removed. I nearly lost him. I've been told that I don't need to worry about my fertility, that the single ovary just works double time, but I still worry.  I wish you the best of luck with ttc and maybe we'll chat again.

Rose.

Stefanie83
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:38 PM
thanks and good luck to you 2 too! i hope we all have good timing w/ getting pregnant! Rose both of our kids will be the same ages!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)