• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So AF was due today...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

AF was due today but is kind of irregular.  I have been feeling miserable recently.  Hearburn (never have this), yeast infection (never had one of those either), nausea, overall feeling car sick for lack of a better term, tired, food adversions, gas, heavy breasts, etc.  So hubby was tired of me moping that if I am not pregnant I donĀ“t have a clue what is wrong with me.  He went and bought me a test and even though it is evening and we had been outside in the 100 degree heat so I had drank quite a bit of water it was positive!  Not a dark line but definitley dark enough to see!

If anybody knows a natural way to help with any of these symptoms PLEASE let me know!  We have a huge church carnival this weekend and I am going to have to be working 12-14 hour days in the 90 degree weather.

Another question, should I get it verfied by a doctor or just wait until the typical first appointment at 12 weeks?  With my son I had to have it verified for insurance reasons but we have switched insurances since then.

Baby dust to you all!

Have you experienced a miscarriage or lost a baby during pregnancy? 

For support from other Christian Moms just like you join my group:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/christianloss

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luvbabies33
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!I I don't really know of any natural ways to help but just stay hydrated and keep as cool as possible.  Hope your church carival goes well.  It is bible school at my church this week.

Allybaby0809
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM

YAY congrats!!!

ericandrysmama
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM

wahooo!!!  congrats!  all i can say is just to take it easy.  call your doc to see what they would like you to do regarding an appt.  good luck!!

Jessi~~~~

Tangie1118
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM

I was told you can take ginger capsules for the queasiness, and Tums for the heartburn.  My friend always got heartburn with all of her pregnancies and she said she lived on Tums.  Good luck and check with your doctor about these and other remedies for your symptoms.love you sign

mystik555
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:54 PM

congrats on your bfp.  try bananas. they help with morning sickness and heartburn

Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.

Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up & avoid morning sickness

Sommertime97
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)