Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i think

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 5:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

i had implantation yesterday. of course im expecting af to show but we were on our way to a pool party on  sat and i was walking out the door to the van and i felt as if af was gushing! so it kept going and i looked at dh and he af? and i said oh my i think so im soaked so i went in and had clear and creamy all in my clothes no color at this time. well then on sunday i went to the bathroom bc we were about to bd and i was washing up and saw a smear of light brown in watery cervical mucous and then i told dh af was coming and i didnt want to bd now. so we waited and i went to the bthr again about an hr later bc i have cramps and a back ache and i had tons of ew and a tiny pink in it. so i said af is coming and told dh ok pretty much and we bd bc i dont like to during af. well thats all i had its all gone now and i have a tiny bit of creamy. oh i was around 10 dpo yesterday when it happened.the more i read about ewcm and actually ov the same time as it i am thinking i could have been 8-10 dpo. well maybe im jumping the gun and af is screwing with me again but we will see. im due to start the 10th if she shows on time!

by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
aidens_mama06
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM

It could have been implantation bleeding. As far as the cm I had it and still do have it so it could be a sign of an impending BFP.

aln1972
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Sounds like implantation bleeding and implantation cramping! Good Luck!

Amy

daisynsunshine
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 6:51 PM

thanks! i am not getting my hopes but i have this feeling.........

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2009 at 9:03 PM

well sounds good to me!! good luck!!!

baby dust 

87.gif194.gif164.gif gospermiego.gif79.gifpractice.gif         

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)