Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On a scale on 1 to 10 (one being lowest, 10 being highest) - how much do you think your SO wants you to get pregnant right now? *poll*

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:16 PM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: On a scale on 1 to 10 (one being lowest interest, 10 being highest interest) - how much do you think your SO wants you to get pregnant right now?

Options:

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 81

View Results

We all know that all of us are 10's - but what about our partners?

Mine does want another baby, but he doesn't put as much focus into it as me - he does every few days talk about this and that "when we have another baby" - but he's MUCH more patient that I am - so I would put him at a 7.

How about your SO? (Significant other - lol, just in case anyone here didn't know)

Lilypie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alicollin112206
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Id have to say 10. Hes just as obsessed over tracking my cycle as I am and when he knows its my extra fertile period he cant keep his hands to himself.

ArmyWifey4907
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Right now, neither of us want me to get pregnant.  I still have my IUD in.  But I'm getting it taken out in 2 weeks (on the 27th), so after that it'll be a 10.

ladysavage
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 8:22 AM

bump

Lilypie
Michele79
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 9:49 AM

I voted 7! He knows our son needs a sibling but I think he'd rather wait until he was about 10 to do it!

kimberlieparks
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:56 AM

I say mine is about an 8. Maybe less. Cause well our son was a surpise and he wasn't pleased at first when we found out and now that we have quit perventing getting pregnant he hasn't really said anything about it. He is all for having another baby. He said our son needs a sibling. Plus it doesn't help that our son is constantly asking for a baby and when he see's one he just wants to love on it. My husband is all about when it happeneds it happeneds. So patient which is odd for him.

chrstna4
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM

I knew I was pregnant but I lost it last week.  I was waiting to see if I made it another week or so before telling him.  When I told him I lost it, he was angry I got pregnant.  It surprised me because we had decided when our son was born that we'd just let nature take its course...not try really hard but not stop trying.  He told me "I already don't have enough free time" and "I want you to go back to work as soon as we can make it happen".  I'm bummed, but I'm not going on b/c to stop the potential of another baby.  I think he'd be thrilled once I actually was pregnant and he had time to think about being a dad again.

alliesaurus
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Eh my hubby comes off as totally non chalant about it. He isnt feeling rushed yet because our daughter is still only just over 1 year old. I think after she hits 2 and we still aren't prego it'll be more of an issue, regardless that we have been tryign since December 2008.

He seems very relaxed and is interested in things but wont bring them up and remind me to test or anything. He is enjoying the practice and isn't going to complain and we are both hoping for a child in the future.

He just isnt freaking out about anything yet...quite like i am.....

moommy2009
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 6:13 PM

baby gift

AppaloosaLady
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Hy husband has babies on the brain.  We've not made it public we're trying to have a baby, but aren't really trying to hide it either.  My brother came over the other day and said my grandma told him she is sure we're trying to have a baby because when my husband goes over there all he talks about is babies, lol.

Kaitsmom1220
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I put 9 but he would say 12. I only say 9 because he doesn't talk about it all the time and doesn't worry about it. I feel like I'm obsessed with it. He started it all though and when I kept coming up with reasons not to he solved them (like when I said we should wait until we could get a suv because we both had sedans, he went out and bought me a honda pilot with 3rd row). I was really upset when AF came and he seemed really non chalent about it but when I broke down he kept saying "I think I want you to get pregnant more than you do but I'd love you either way". I don't know. Maybe guys just don't get as into it because its not their bodies?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)