Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Painful Ovulation?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok so I had my period from 8-8 to 8-13. I had lots of sex since I finished my period. I had completley unprotected a couple times and the other times he pulled out. My periods are always very unusual but usually it's a 6 week cycle. I missed three periods before this most recent period. Starting the night before last I woke up with a pain in my right side. It lasted until yesterday afternoon. My boobs are super tender. It seems like I have a hightened sense of smell but maybe not. I also had some very clear discharge. I don't know how stringy it was, I didn't feel it. Is it normal to have this much symptoms when ovulating? I haven't had them in the past. Especially my boobs being so tender. Usually if it does happens it happens when I am about to start and even then they aren't quite as tender as they are now.

Any ideas? I know it's kind of early even for ovulation....

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
blueorpink
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:13 PM

You are actually ovulating. you need to have alot of sex. lots of luck cause it sounds like this is your month.

jdhshamoo
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:58 PM

O I really hope this is my month. This is the first month we have really timed it right. (I think) Not too many symptoms so far. Sometimes my boobs hurt and my appetite is odd. I'm not as hungry. I'm really tired sometimes.... I don't know though could be nothing. Guess I have to wait another week or so to find out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)