Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im new and need help please

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello everyone, I need some advice please. I have been TTC #1 since May and have had normal cycles, AF seems to come right one time. I have been doing OPK which seem to come back positive 7 days after the last day of my period except last month I was unable to catch when and if I ovulated. Well this month Im 3 weeks late, I have taken 8 HPT 3 of which had very faint line and the rest were neg, and 2 blood tests that were negs. And today I had a little bit of spotting and I say a little bit I mean a very very very small amount of pink watery blood. I have an ultra sound  on monday. I just wanted to see if this has happend to anyone else. Thanks ladies.

Christina

in lovettc 

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
samantha_rae
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:48 PM

This sounds alot like my best friend, she was about 2  weeks late (but spoting every now and then) taking test after test they were all negative, although she had signs of being prego such a sore brests and urinating often. Once she was 3 weeks late she took one of the daily tests and the positive line was dark and the second line ( the only line that gets dark when negative) was very faint. So I drove and to wal-mart and got a digital test, sure enough she was prego!

I'm not sure since you've had blood tests, but maybe try a digital test.

Meganabc
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Good luck.

chenrickson
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I tried the digital it was neg. My mom and 2 other girls I know had negative HPT and blood tests and none of them came back positive till they were about 2 months. Im hoping thats whats happening to me. I will know for sure monday, but Im trying not to get my hopes up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)