Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could you ladies figure this out? I'm so lost. PLEASE READ!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay short version, i had a d &c on the 2nd of August. I bled after for a few days then quit. After about 2 more day i bled again for one day. Was that my period? We have been trying, and i'm wondering when should i start my period? Because i don't know when my last was.....i didn't chart this past month because i was just going to see what happens and chart in September. Well i had some spotting (when i wiped) a couple of weeks ago. But no bleeding since. I guess that could have been implantation bleeding but i have never had that before and i have had 4 pg, 1 baby. I haven't had any of the usual pg symptoms except my face is breaking out really bad. Really bad. I dunno, no cramps or anything. Has this happened to anyone? Can you atleast give me some idea of what you think is going on? PLease help i'm going crazy here!lol!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LindsayRH
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Bump.

LindsayRH
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:59 PM

No one?

goddess_alyson
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM

I wish I had an answer for you but I don't.  Good Luck!!

snathan
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Quoting LindsayRH:

Okay short version, i had a d &c on the 2nd of August. I bled after for a few days then quit. After about 2 more day i bled again for one day. Was that my period? We have been trying, and i'm wondering when should i start my period? Because i don't know when my last was.....i didn't chart this past month because i was just going to see what happens and chart in September. Well i had some spotting (when i wiped) a couple of weeks ago. But no bleeding since. I guess that could have been implantation bleeding but i have never had that before and i have had 4 pg, 1 baby. I haven't had any of the usual pg symptoms except my face is breaking out really bad. Really bad. I dunno, no cramps or anything. Has this happened to anyone? Can you atleast give me some idea of what you think is going on? PLease help i'm going crazy here!lol!

I had a d&c June 9.  I bled for a few days then it stopped.  A day or two later some more bleeding.  It wasn't my period.  From the research I saw and from talking to my doc this is really
normal.  It took me a month before I had a real period.  We have been trying the last two months and got a BFN yesterday - AF started today.  I know it is frustrating and hard to wait and figure your body out again.  I have also heard the many women end up pg right away.  Good Luck to you.

bshaw913
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 12:36 AM

lol i know how you feel.. im not sure how this will all work out, but i am having a d&c on thursday ( i shouldve been 13 weeks on saturday) and  i was told that you get your first real period 4-6 weeks after the d&c. They said you CAN get prenant the first month, but more likely after your first period. She said it is recommended  to wait till your first period to start trying.. but i have heard stories of ppl getting pregnant  right at first!! Good luck !!!!

Mommyof3yippey
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Oh wow...I am getting a DNC on Monday...and I lost my little girl at 17 weeks ..I gave birth to her almost 7 weeks ago and I am STILL bleeding...

I am sorry for your losses!! That's a terrible thing to go through..

I wish you luck and prayers... Lots of Healing and BabyDust your way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)