Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whos Your Fav Chef/Why?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 458 Total Views

Hi,I have a few favorites.Yet my all time fav is Sandra Lee.I love how she prepares her dishes semi-homemade.Im not the greatest cook nor baker.I like things quick and simple.I also love how decorative and crafty she is with her table scapes.She wips out love and home in a Diva minute!

TIA

by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
koensmom22
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:31 PM

i like micheal simon! 

ummu_moussa
by Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM

I really enjoy most of the FN chefs, but if I had to choose one based on their food -- it would be Giada DeLaurentiis.  I really enjoy Giada's cooking shows and have actually made some of her recipes.  I'm also starting to like Ina Garten's Back to Basics show.  I've tried a few recipes from that show, too!

Dariensmom1
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM

My favorite chef is Emril Lagasse.. which he has taught me to have fun and put lots of love in your food... my family is apperciative of it.

The men in my life!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Sarah8883
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Quoting ummu_moussa:

I really enjoy most of the FN chefs, but if I had to choose one based on their food -- it would be Giada DeLaurentiis.  I really enjoy Giada's cooking shows and have actually made some of her recipes.  I'm also starting to like Ina Garten's Back to Basics show.  I've tried a few recipes from that show, too!

Totally agree I love Giada and Ina too! I also like Rachel Ray :)

in love        toddler girl          ttc

Joshua & Sarah            Ariana         Hoping for a Blue One!!

lilmamma27
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2010 at 9:02 PM

My all time fav is Julia Childs, but recently I love good ol Rach,Bobby Flay,Emeril,Jamie OLIVER and of course Gordon Ramsey!!!!!! And how could I forget Miss butter lovin Paula Deen,lol:)

lilmamma27
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Quoting Dariensmom1:

My favorite chef is Emril Lagasse.. which he has taught me to have fun and put lots of love in your food... my family is apperciative of it.

I agree totally,he was the first chef I would watch his shows every day for years!!!! BAM

barbecuing

gerigirl90
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM
I really like Paula Deen. She is so fun to watch and her food looks awesome. I also like Racheal, Bobby Flay, Emerill, Ina, and Giada.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandie_mommyof4
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 3:38 AM

My favorite is Alton Brown, love love love good eats and Iron Chef he is my top fav. Others I like are Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, Michael Symon, and Robert Irvine.

blowing bubblesplaying soccersingingsleep

DS 2 years           DS 8 yrs               DD 12yrs                DD 14 yrs 

sus019
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Quoting koensmom22:

i like micheal symon

Love Him!!!

CityMom012
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:19 PM
200% Giada de Laurentiis...with no hesitation! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)