Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pain

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

why does it seem like life is just one heart break after another? or mabey thats just my life. ever since i can remember since i was around 3 its just heart ache and let downs. you may get a moment of happiness but even then its tainted. if i wasnt so scared of going to hell and leaving my baby i would leave it all. i am so tired of pain. im not gonna act like a petulant teenager and say i hate my life. i know there are people alot worse off than me but im so tired of pain. the people who swear to never hurt you smash your heart into a thousand little peices. the people who promise to protect you leave you out in the rain. then when you are a recluse people look at you like somethings wrong with you. ill never understand why god puts us here to endure so much pain. i know im not meant to understand but it doesnt make it any better. life is so freakin hard. then i look at all these people born into rich or powerful famalies who have it made and they blow it with drugs or stupid mistakes. man it seems like itll never get better like theres no light at the end of the tunnel. i feel like i endured a 100 years of pain and i have another 60 to go and it doesnt look like ive got anything to look forward to.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lilahsmommie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I am sorry sweets, that is just life. I hate to sound harsh, because I am not trying to. You die the way you were born honey...alone. It is good to learn to depend on yourself, because if you cant count on yourself there is no one else to count on...KWIM.

Maybe you should talk to someone...like a professional. It might help you sort out some of these feelings.

babies
amgeezy1
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:06 AM

Quoting lilahsmommie:

I am sorry sweets, that is just life. I hate to sound harsh, because I am not trying to. You die the way you were born honey...alone. It is good to learn to depend on yourself, because if you cant count on yourself there is no one else to count on...KWIM.

Maybe you should talk to someone...like a professional. It might help you sort out some of these feelings.

lol r u telling me i need a shrink? yeah ive thought about it but i dont want it on my record

lilahsmommie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:13 AM

You know what I wasn't being Effin rude...you asked I gave a suggestion without bashing you for whining or whatever else some others might say. Someone to talk to doesn't necessarily go "on your record" whatever that means...Everyone feels pain. Add some physical pain on top of what u have now then see how u feel. 

babies
amgeezy1
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Quoting lilahsmommie:

You know what I wasn't being Effin rude...you asked I gave a suggestion without bashing you for whining or whatever else some others might say. Someone to talk to doesn't necessarily go "on your record" whatever that means...Everyone feels pain. Add some physical pain on top of what u have now then see how u feel. 

umm honey i think your emotional or something i didnt say you were being rude. do you know what lol means? laugh out loud. i wasnt gettin nasty calm down

mamajen07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:12 PM

well..don't we have a negative nancy (to the other reply)

believe me, it does get better! it takes a while for that light to come, but it does! all i can say is, trust yourself, and YOU are the only one in control over your life and feelings. life is what you make of it, so make it great! =)

mamajen07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:13 PM

attitude check...?

Quoting lilahsmommie:

.Molly.
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Your post is really vague so I am not quite sure what the real issue is but either way, you just have to work through it. Life isn't easy and there is also no shame in seeking help. It's not like it goes on a "record" and you have to wear a big red sign on your shirt.

amgeezy1
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:41 PM

theres nothing in particular just depressed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)