Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well today is starting out FANTASTIC...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

It's my 21st birthday.

I thought for sure I'd wake up to a happy birthday text or voicemail from my boyfriend. Nothing.

So I thought maybe he was waiting until he knew I was awake. So I texted him to say good morning and he texts me back with "Morning" so I asked him how he was and he says "Tired. You?" so I was kind of pissed at this point. He gets up every morning at 5 am for work and went to bed at 9 last night. So I said "I'm ok I guess" and he says "You guess?" So I lost it and said "Well maybe I'm upset because my boyfriend forgot something!" and he comes back with "Happy Birthday Baby!! :)"

I feel like I had to remind him. Maybe I'm overreacting, I'm sure I am. But it hurt that I had to remind him to say it before he did. Ugh...

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Sorry he forgot .Maybe he has a lot on his mind.But I know it still hurts! Maybe he will make it up to U later*wink*wink=)

happy birthdayHope you have an Awesome day!!!

mamajen07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Happy 21st Birthday! =)

I'm sorry he forgot...dh never remembers mine either. I sum it up to a 'man thing' =)

.Molly.
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I get mad at Dave for stuff like that too. Especially because with us it seems like Dave's birthdays always turn out way cooler than mine and I am semi jealous.

Happy Birfday =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)