Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plans for V-day?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:20 PM
  • 19 Replies

Anyone have plans for Valentines day? holding balloonsDo you plan the day or does hubby?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamajen07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:14 PM

we really don't plan anything, for any holiday. i'd like to, but hubby is more of a go with the flow kinda guy! =)

.Molly.
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:20 PM

We're celebrating on the 12th. We're going to Seattle to see J.Phlip.

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:41 PM

well im due with number 2 feb 5th soooo ill probably still be in recovery to do anything exciting, but we will probably do family dinner out the day before or day after cause going out on v-day is horrible especially were we live since there are like 10 places to eat and thats it, not a lot of choices around here.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Quoting mamajen07:

we really don't plan anything, for any holiday. i'd like to, but hubby is more of a go with the flow kinda guy! =)

LOL...I hope you have fun regardless=)bunch of roses

Join us on The Toddler & Preschool Group! Group Mod

Join us onElementary School Kids - Group Mod

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:09 PM

O Cool that sounds like a BLAST!! Have fun=)rose in mouth

Quoting .Molly.:

We're celebrating on the 12th. We're going to Seattle to see J.Phlip.

Join us on The Toddler & Preschool Group! Group Mod

Join us onElementary School Kids - Group Mod

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Quoting BrooklynnsMomy:

well im due with number 2 feb 5th soooo ill probably still be in recovery to do anything exciting, but we will probably do family dinner out the day before or day after cause going out on v-day is horrible especially were we live since there are like 10 places to eat and thats it, not a lot of choices around here.

Awww congratulationson your new bundle of joy=) Hope you Enjoy your day!having chocolate

mamajen07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM

i'm sure we will! luckily MIL will take the kids on a whim! what are your plans OP!?

Quoting Kim24kids:

Quoting mamajen07:

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:28 PM

That is GREAT!! My MIL used to but she passed in 06=(

But on a better note ..not sure yet we are 1500 miles from family so no sitter but we may be in the midst of packing (we are moving ) so maybe a nice candle lite dinner at home=)

Quoting mamajen07:

i'm sure we will! luckily MIL will take the kids on a whim! what are your plans OP!?

Quoting Kim24kids:

Quoting mamajen07:

MariaDeLaLuz
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:30 AM

I am waiting to see if I get the day off from work, but V-day will be hubby and mines 4th year wedding anniversary. I tend to be the one to plan the day with his agreement. We keep it simple. Spend the day together as well as dinner and a movie. We also always make sure we get each other a card. We are more into the time together than what we spend money on doing. After all that is what V-day should be for. Spending extra time with your love one, not extra money on chocolates and flowers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Quoting MariaDeLaLuz:

I am waiting to see if I get the day off from work, but V-day will be hubby and mines 4th year wedding anniversary. I tend to be the one to plan the day with his agreement. We keep it simple. Spend the day together as well as dinner and a movie. We also always make sure we get each other a card. We are more into the time together than what we spend money on doing. After all that is what V-day should be for. Spending extra time with your love one, not extra money on chocolates and flowers.

I hope you have a Great day with hubby=)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)