Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iv been thinkin

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

i realize that me and my bf have grown apart and no longer love eachother and it dosent bother me we dont have kids together  and my babys daddy who know where he is.....i feel i need tobe single. i want it to be just me and my kids. I wanna find my self i wanna get to know myself. I feel as tho iv never been single long. but i think nows the time to just  think about me and my 2 beautiful children...i know i prob sound corny....idk if any one understands...idk if i understan my self lol! i just wanna feel at peace. no one telling me what to do or  being a maid to a man that has no job and depends one me.....the only ppl i want to depend on me is my babies. ahhh i just need to get that off my chest thanks for listening!!

I’m too pretty for prison, not pretty enough for Hollywood, too curvy for gymnastics, and too skinny for gastric bypass surgery. But I'm happy damnit!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JayBearsmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Most definitly u need to do u. Do what your hearts says and focus on those babies. No women needs a man. And if he isnt helping you as much as you help him then u need to let him go and wait for God to bring you someone who is going to be there for you and support you through everything. :)

BAMBAMmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Well I'm glad you finally realized what YOU need. I'm especially glad that you realized this "being a maid to a man that has no job and depends one me"

It took me wayyyy to long to realize that one and by the time I did I was in debt, I was living with my parents (with my ex, until we  kicke dhim out), and I just felt like crap all the time. I'm sure he has his "reasons" for not working, but there's no excuse for the fact that he is living off of you.

My ex's excuse was always that nobody would hire him or he couldn't find a job. #1 no one would hire him because even though he was "looking" for a job to help support me and our baby he kept adding rediculous tattoos (including one that says FOCK on his forearm) and 2. How come I could easily get a job, and a good job at that, but he couldn't?

mamajen07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM

i thinkyou already know what you need to do! =) believe me, you will feel a HUGE weight lifted off your shoulders =) good luck! keep us posted!

Emerald_storm01
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Finding what you need for YOU is the most important thing.  Good luck!

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Quoting Emerald_storm01:

Finding what you need for YOU is the most important thing.  Good luck!

I agree =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)