• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help quick!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

The mom of the 8 month old I babysit forgot to give me rice cereal to thicken up his lunch (she makes her own babyfood and it tends to be a little runny when you don't add rice cereal.

I don't have any rice cereal around the house because my son is 17 months old and hasn't eaten it in forever. Is there anything else I can use?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilblufrog
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:15 PM

http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/thicken-baby-food-purees.html

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names and trying for #2 (11-19-07)

MoMmY2APrince85
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I would call mom, if she is making her own baby food she may be particular about what the child eats.

Click here for free huggies Reward points!

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Quoting MoMmY2APrince85:

I would call mom, if she is making her own baby food she may be particular about what the child eats.

True

BAMBAMmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Lol thanks ladies. I didn't even have any of that stuff around so we just ate runny food. Hopefully tomorrow his mom will remember the rice cereal. Thanks a bunch!

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Quoting BAMBAMmommy:

Lol thanks ladies. I didn't even have any of that stuff around so we just ate runny food. Hopefully tomorrow his mom will remember the rice cereal. Thanks a bunch!

Have her bring you several boxes if that's possible so you could alway have them handy =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)