Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay yay yay:D

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  • 16 Replies

ok so im such a dork...ive been running to my mailbox like everyday waiting for my hubbys w2 and it finally came! time to do taxes...im soooo excited because once we get our tax return hubby said i can use as much of it as i want to get us a new washer and dryer...yay:D plus im gonna get me a new vacum, and my nearly 3 year old some clothes along with her baby brother who will be here in 7 days oh yay im soooo excited tim to shop:D lol i know im a dork! and getting a pedi before colton is born on the 1st is ok now that we know we will get our tax return soon yay cant wait for blue toes to go with my baby boy:D

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamajen07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:10 PM

WOO HOO! i LOOVE shopping sprees!! yayy!

Emerald_storm01
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I completely get it!  I did ours online last week, and now we're waiting on the refund.  I'm excited mostly because DH and I are getting a hotel suite with a jacuzzi for our 5th anniversary in March.

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Quoting Emerald_storm01:

I completely get it!  I did ours online last week, and now we're waiting on the refund.  I'm excited mostly because DH and I are getting a hotel suite with a jacuzzi for our 5th anniversary in March.

awwww yay:D 5 years thats great! we will hit 5 yrs of marriage in april:D we did a 3 year vow renewal and got a jacuzzi suite then...should consider it again ;)

JessLU434
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Lucky!!  DH's is taking forever.  I have mine and what we paid to daycare, but now I am waiting on DH's.

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM

yay all done:D

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:08 PM

WooooHoooooo!!!Have fun!!

And Congrats on the new bundle coming soon=)) 

LilGina
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:16 PM

you suck and so does everyone in this post lol I am a little bitter cause instead of getting money we have to pay lol

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM

oh geez that sucks im sorry

Quoting LilGina:

you suck and so does everyone in this post lol I am a little bitter cause instead of getting money we have to pay lol

LilGina
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:04 PM

yea it does lol we get more back during the year but id rather get it in one big check lol

Quoting BrooklynnsMomy:

oh geez that sucks im sorry

Quoting LilGina:

.Molly.
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I am super excited for ours. We have a few things to pay off but most of it is going to be "fun money" although IDK what kind of fun yet. I would really like to go to Canada before we PCS to Cali.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)