Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you have.......

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

In high school if you had the ablity to get your own dildo instead of having sex with your boyfriend would you have?

I personally would tho I didn't have sex till I left high school.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
stephs0105
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM

well i wasnt in high school when i first had sex i was in 8th grade i didnt get pregnant but in the middle of the school year my grades started dropping and i jus wasnt doin the work and i dropped out looking back i regret it so much though im looking to do ged classes though 2 years later i was pregnant with my first now im 17 sahm with 2 babies

Image hosted by ImageShack
.Molly.
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Ummm...no. I don't see the comparison for myself. I wanted to have sex with my boyfriend because I loved him, not because I wanted sex. I honestly don't know that I believe girls really crave sex until after they've had it.

Emerald_storm01
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:28 PM

This exactly, lol    I had no idea I wanted to have sex until after I did

Quoting .Molly.:

Ummm...no. I don't see the comparison for myself. I wanted to have sex with my boyfriend because I loved him, not because I wanted sex. I honestly don't know that I believe girls really crave sex until after they've had it.

mamajen07
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM

no i wouldnt. altho i did masterbate before ever having sex! LOL ...i needed the real deal in high school...and i didn't start having sex until i was in grade 12 =)

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:33 PM

No. I was 14 and I thought I was ready. I spent the night with a very hot senior from my high school. He snuck me into his house, got me drunk, did his thing(the longest 5 minutes of my life), and then rolled over and fell asleep.

After that I was desperate to have sex again since the first time sucked. I ended up having sex with 9 guys in a year. The 10th was the love of my life and best friend. It was love at first sight  Freshmen year but we just stayed friend, then one day I just had to ask him out. We were together 4 years and had two kids. I wish he would of been my one and only like I was his...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)