Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you still with babys daddy???...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 70 Replies

im asking this question becouse thisz days young girls who get pregnant guys dont be responsible..or they just never appear ever again!...sometime you do stay with the guy but things change alot!...and theres alot of problemss!... my case is that im still with my babys daddy..he is a very good guy but theres alot of problems..we argue to effin much ..lol but sometime we all cute to eachother ..one day we hate eachother den the other day we love eachother..i just dont get it!...i love him so much..but he gets in my last nerv!...gosh! so just wannted to meet people with kinda the sae problem...i need an advice maybe we can help each other!....

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanys_mom
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:03 AM

i married dh when i was 5 months and i was only 18.. it'll be 4 yrs this summer and we've gone thru soo many ups and downs.. you just have to take it day and by day.. make time for the both of you.. go out without the kid(s) and enjoy each other's company.. sometimes ppl fight over the littlest things and it ruins a relationship.. you just have to learn how not to point out everything they do wrong.. idk what my husband and i have been thru i dont think anyone would put up with it as we have.. just try to make it work for your child.. they need both mommy and daddy

Ashleigh_17
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:04 AM

I'm not with my babys father, hes 10 years older than I am and still couldnt step up, even though hes a grown ass man. Byt I'm with a new man who loves me and my baby, we fight kinda lol. . more like talk things through but I think that change after a little while lol. Idk. haha

But it good youre still with your babys father. I give him kudos, most guys are irresponsible.

shash1
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:04 AM

lmao your relationships sounds a lot like mine!!!!!! its a crazy weird feeling wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone you dont want to be with lol

treversmommy
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:05 AM

No I'm not we where toghther almost a year after my son was born then he decied to cheat on me. But Now i with a wonderful man that im engaged too.  My son dad is still in his life though.

SkylinesMommy
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:09 AM

lol im married to him... we are the same way you are but i honestly think that is how its supposed to be. no one can make me laugh as hard as he can and no one can make me cry as hard as he can. we've been threw sooooo much together but it just makes us stronger every time.

pisces_chick89
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM

ok...I'm really, really trying to take your post seriously..but its really hard when people replace their s with z's.basically double negatives and the butchering of the english language just doesn't sit well with me...im not a grammmar nazi but I have my limits...please I beg you quit that crap above...I'm not trying to be a bitch,but come on

with that being said i am married to my children's father...

we had a wonderful relationship up until we had the baby..i guess reality set in.and it took us about a year and half to get straight but we are.and we have a wonderful relationship now..

Bren07
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:35 AM

you sound like my hubby and me..lol..i love him and always will but sometimes i just dont like him and he gets on my damn nerves..we have been together for 6yrs and married for 3..we have 2 boysand are high school sweethearts..we both have the same thoughts, we have been through good and bad times and made it through both but its the good times that we will remember when we are old and wrinkled..lol..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

Bren07
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Quoting SkylinesMommy:

lol im married to him... we are the same way you are but i honestly think that is how its supposed to be. no one can make me laugh as hard as he can and no one can make me cry as hard as he can. we've been threw sooooo much together but it just makes us stronger every time.

wow that was said beautifully..lol..but i so agree..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

BaBiiMaMa89
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:41 AM

with my oldest's no. he was such a fu**in douche. but i won't get into that lol. With my other two kids dad's yes, we are still together. I found him when i was least looking and so happy i did..or else i might still be with my oldest's sperm donor. *shiver*

Have kids born in 2006,2008 && 2009?? Come join me in Mommies with kids in 06,08 & 09!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/109288

heatherann0221
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:46 AM

I left my oldest's father for the man that I am married to today when I was 2 months pregnant. The relationship was going downhill before I got pregnant, then once I got knocked up it put things in perspective and I just couldn't deal with his laziness anymore. After the baby was born, I wanted to try to make it work (stupid because in turn I hurt the person I really love and was destined to be with). In a few years, maybe both of you will change and you'll see if he's really the one for you.

valentines-hearts-1.gif picture by amayabrianna

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)