Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM
  • 10 Replies

...been so tired that you feel like going to sleep at like 8 but you have to force yourself to stay awake so that you don't wake up in the middle of the night? I think that's the worst feeling ever!

What is your least favorite thing ever?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaToLucas
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM

You. Wait, no, that's not right.

Lack of sleep, hands down. It makes me feel like dying.

.Molly.
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:39 AM

I'm your least favorite thing ever?! Ouch. crying

MamaToLucas
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I SAID that's not right. Sheesh. Sensitive hippie chick.

<3

Quoting .Molly.:

I'm your least favorite thing ever?! Ouch. crying

BaBiiMaMa89
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:43 AM

when the KIDS fall asleep like at 7 and are bright eyed an bushy tailed at 3 am. Definitely not fun.

.Molly.
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Yeah, that is NO fun. That happens around here a lot.

erika_wright
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:41 AM

yeah thats probably my least favorite thing ever. god it sucks

Quoting BaBiiMaMa89:

when the KIDS fall asleep like at 7 and are bright eyed an bushy tailed at 3 am. Definitely not fun.

.Molly.
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Last year, on our anniversary, Dave and I stayed up late and we watched movies and were drinking wine. I rarely drink enough to get drunk, but I ended up a little tipsy. Sure enough, the minions woke up at like 7 and I was DYING all day. That had to be the worst day ever. Dave even got up at the same time and even with two of us, we were like, "And THIS is why parents shouldn't do that. NEVER AGAIN!" LOL.

Quoting erika_wright:

yeah thats probably my least favorite thing ever. god it sucks

Quoting BaBiiMaMa89:

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I go to sleep at like 7-8 every night. lol. I just can't stay awake. But then I'm up around 7-8 in the morning too- my DH takes most of the night shift with our little one. Somehow he can survive on 3 hours of sleep. I just cant do it.

My least favorite thing ever? When my daughter is sleeping blissfully and wakes up JUST as my hubby and I start gettin busy. That is SO frustrating!!!

penguinbabe44
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Yes, I've felt this way a few times and I just end up going ahead and going to sleep and just waking up early that morning but I will be exhausted because my sleep was off.

My least favorite thing would be having to wake up when I'm dead tired and only had 5 minutes of sleep. It's a tease lol but I have to get used to it.

CafeMom Tickers
Kim24kids
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:46 PM

When I need sleep I need sleep!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)