Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone had a tummy tuck? *edit* OR a mini tummy tuck?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

If so, I have a few questions as I am thinking of getting one (not anytime soon because I will need to save for a LONG time but I hate what my c-sections have done to me!).

- Do they really get rid of the whole post c-section "pouch"?
- How long do they take to do the procedure?
- How much do they cost?

- Would you reccommend getting one after your experience?

** And what about a MINI tummy tuck??

ANY help or info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LilGina
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:29 PM

I have never had one done but i see them on tv all the time

JayBearsmomma
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:32 PM

me either but i want one sooooo bad but my boyfriend said he would leave if i did. he says that i am beautiful the way i am and he is not gonna risk loseing me to a knife. I understand but i have a vaginal pooch i didnt have a c- section but i was so little when i got prego and my son was 8 pounds 11 ounces my stomach just deflated and tightend up a little but its not the same .

penguinbabe44
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:53 PM

I want to know this also. I had a c-section and my belly button hasn't went back to an innie. Will it ever go back? And I have a little pooch that won't go down. My incesion was done very well though...you can barely notice it but my belly button. Do tummy tucks make it go back down?

CafeMom Tickers
LittleKrittle
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:02 PM

No one?

DeagynsMommy09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:34 PM

I had my doc do a tummy tuck with my second son, Deagyn...I'm pretty small anyway, so  there wasn't much to tuck, but it really didn't help much either way...all just due to the incision line. It was actually more of a joke than anything, but he ended up taking the extra skin and patching my uterus with it because the doc who performed my first c-section did a poor job of fixing my uterus up.

kimmaylove013
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM

all i know is that neither are recommended if you plan on having more children... only because you may have to have the prosiger re-done. Other than that im not help sorry!

cconaway
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:21 AM

i havent gotten one but after i am done having kids DH said he would pay for one. bc i am so uinhappy with my body.

jcelis
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Haven't had one but I've always thought about it. I'm definitely waiting until I'm done having kids though.

Kalebs_mommy23
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 1:49 AM

I'm not sure, but I'm little and my son was 9 pounds 6 ounces and he destroyed my tummy. I'm diabetic and the doctors highly recommend a c-section next time around (he tore me up ) so I think I'm gonna look into those designer birth things (i know this will make a lot of pro- natural birth people mad) it's where they give you a scheduled csection, then the give you a tummy tuck after. while they are in there I'm gonna ask them to tie my tubes also cause I think it would be bad for me to get pregnant for a third time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)