• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Income??

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:26 AM
  • 114 Replies

Poll

Question: How much do you (not ur hubby) bring in a week??

Options:

$0!

$1-$100

$101-$200

$201-$300

$350!!!-$450

a SHITLOAD MORE!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 157

View Results

Just curious!

I make like $60 a week at my job feeding a guy in a wheel chair dinner every night monday-saturday 4:45-5:45 (and it take me like half the time just walking to his house  and back).

Ohh and I watch kids every once in awhile , walk dogs, or sell baked goods at the farmers market  which will bring in 50-75.

My week is basicly scrapping by! We are super ghetto poor but i always have my rent and bills paid.

our life is so happy though!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happysnail
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:33 AM

oh my goodness, what do you do for $500 a week??

LilGina
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:33 AM

My hubby makes 450 a day (works about 4 days a week)  and I am a stay at home mom Oh and He is a motion graphic artist

MariaDeLaLuz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:07 AM

I bring home around $100 or so a week right now. After I have the baby in a few weeks I plan on the usual one week of recovery at home then go out and find another job. I have two and one ends this month since it is seasonal. I will replace the loss of that for a full time since I will be able to move around easier and not have so many health issues.

MariaDeLaLuz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:08 AM

Wow I wish my hubby could have a job and make that much. It also sounds like a fun job, does your hubby enjoy it?

Quoting LilGina:

My hubby makes 450 a day (works about 4 days a week)  and I am a stay at home mom Oh and He is a motion graphic artist

lakens_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:10 AM

My husband brings home about $1000/week. He's a driver for UPS. I'm a stay at home mom.

NattysMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:22 AM

I make ZERO lol. DH makes 1840 every two weeks...bout to go up though cause he is back on a ship! YAY!

Amanda904
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:24 AM

I'm a SAHM but DH makes a little over $1,000 a week....he's an electrician.

ahyesme
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:26 AM

My dh is a sahd and I work full time .. I bring home about $230 a week

sammi_chance07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:39 AM

I work part-time and bring home about 360/week. I don't really have to work, DH makes about 850/week. Plus, where we live the cost of living is super cheap. It just gets me out of the house. I can't stand the cooped up feeling. It drives me up the wall and makes me very unpleasant. I will only be working about another 3 weeks, though. My nursing school starts in about a month, so I won't be working anymore. YAY!!!

jcelis
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:20 AM

Ok so all you ladies that chose the "Shitload more" option, what the hell do you guys do for a living?! I need your job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)