Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

aiden alejandro

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:47 AM
  • 7 Replies

he is hear. he was 6 weeks early he is 6lbs and 19 1/2 in. long. i didn't even know i was in labor i only went to the hospital because my cramos wouldnt go away. the cramping started at 933pm and we got to the hospital at 1130pm and i was dialated 7cm. i was in labor for 12 1/2hrs exactly. i had a very easy delivery the baby did most of the work. when i was time to push his head was already there i pushed three times and he was out. aiden is in the nicu still he has respitory problems he had 2 leeks in his lungs but is doing much better. they took both chest tubes out this morning and his vent is being change to a different one. please keep him in your prayers.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamajen07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM

awe he's just precious! the picture of him holding the finger is just TOO cute for words! congrats mama!

luna08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

aww congrats i hope he is home soon :) and man for 6wks early he is a good size! thats very very good! (my dd was 6.11 and 19.5" at 40wks lol)

Firsttimemom617
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 7:18 PM

yea he is a big boy thank god but he wouldve been at good 10lbs if he was full term lol. today he vame off the vent and is breathing on his own room air. after a week i was able to hold him again too i am so happy!

LilGina
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 7:59 PM

aww so cute congrats

HizzPrincess
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:37 PM

he is sooo precious!! :) Congrats momma!! hope hes home real soon :)

Firsttimemom252
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Congrats! His a cutie

GlowingxMomma
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Congrats. What a cutie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)