• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Discussion ~ April 1st ~ April Fool's Day!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM
  • 22 Replies

Did you get pranked today?

Did you pull a prank on someone else?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BAMBAMmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Nope totally forgot it was April Fool's until we woke up with 3 inches of snow. So I guess you could say I got pranked, by mother nature.

Thinking about pranking my boyfriend later today but not sure what to do. The whole "I'm pregnant" bit gets old. Two years ago it was funny because I really was (I was like 5 months and showing) and last year it was funny because i was with a guy who was terrified of that (low and behold a little over a month later he'd knock up a girl the first time with her lol) but this year I just don't know!

mamajen07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM

i haven't pranked anyone - and someone online tried to claim they were pregnant - but i didn't buy it! LOL

all the pranks i can think of are just too mean - like winning the lottery, etc.

erika_wright
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM

no. theres no one here to do it lol. but today is my grandpa's birthday. i should go call him lol

Caitlinsmom09
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM

HUH I forgot lol! I'm all alone so maybe later. I gotta think of something good but IDK :)

minimom424
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM

I tweeted my SO that "...i just threw up" and he tweeted back that he "would get some tests for me" I felt bad after i told him April fools because he seemed to excited. Lately, I have been experiencing symptoms. I'm in denial, but he keeps saying, "You're pregnant." and being all happy about it. My lady time is supposed to start around the 10th so we'll see.

LilGina
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM

I deleted my post on this

happysnail
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:31 PM

haha my mom commented on my facebook asking if I told everybody about the new baby and that she thinks dravin will be a good big brother! haha I've already got two phone calls of people asking me about it!

happysnail
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:32 PM

todays my grandmas birthday!

Quoting erika_wright:

no. theres no one here to do it lol. but today is my grandpa's birthday. i should go call him lol

babydsmommy18
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM

LOL today is my Birthday:) But yea i got pranked by a lovley fellow cafemomma ..lol But i have not  pranked anyone YET...

Quoting happysnail:

todays my grandmas birthday!

Quoting erika_wright:

Ready? I am a 19 year old re-married Mommy to a co-sleeping,Breastfeeding , No CIO,Luvs wearing,Baby wearing,2 year old Mommy's boy Named Donovan that was born 6 weeks To early and a 5 month old daddys girl named Serenity born 4 to early!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Naegore
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM

the last time i pulled a prank was 4 years ago. me and DH called our mom's and told them i was pregnant. a week and a half later, we proved to be the april fools because i was in fact pregnant!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)